Our partner in the health-tech space is looking to grow their team with an Account Executive. This role is fully remote but does require travel. Compensation range $100k-$120k.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for sales and revenue growth within your account patch. You will own all aspects of the sales cycle, including generating new leads, qualifying prospects, and developing relationships with C-suite executives and clinical, financial, and IT leaders. You will work alongside a marketing team that generates leads, a sales development representative that works to find intro meetings, and you will have the opportunity to generate your own leads. You will be responsible for closing and expanding sales within your accounts.
This role will report to the Head of Sales.
What You'll Do:
* Manage the entire sales cycle and close deals
* Schedule and present effective sales presentations
* Understand the the partner's value, competitive landscape, and customer needs
* Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Hubspot
* 20-50% Travel (travel may be paused, depending on COVID)
What You'll Bring:
* Results orientation & ownership
* Proven track record of sales to hospitals and health systems
* Understanding of the healthcare industry and payment structures that allow our partner to reduce hospital costs
* Understanding of the complex buying process within a health system
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: Able to effectively communicate with physicians and executives
* Active Listener: Ability to understand the needs of the health systems and evaluate when our partner is a good fit.
* 5 years experience selling to C-levels at hospitals and health systems
* Early-stage start-up experience
* Experience with complex sales and long sales cycles