Looking for an Associate Medical Technician III role that could be the perfect next step in your career path?
– AS in Medical Technology/ MLT or BS in Chemistry, Biology or similar
– 6+ Months of Clinical Lab experience preferred, but open to those without experience
– 1st Shift 8:30am – 5pm, five days/week rotating schedule
– Compensation for this position is anticipated to be $22.00 – $27.00 per hour, dependent upon experience and certifications. If the range doesn't align with your needs, please still apply! Carex values transparency in all steps of the recruiting process. The range listed above is dependent on skills and experience as it relates to this role. New roles arise every day, and we want you to be the first to know when the right role pops up for you!
What You'll Do:
The Med Tech conducts qualitative and quantitative chemical analyses within a CLIA-certified clinical laboratory that includes:
- Work with a Clinical Technologist in performing accurate and efficient clinical lab testing, including resolving pendings, performing routine testing and calculations, and resolving assay issues.
- Ensure test result validity through appropriate QA and QC procedure, including performing experiments for evaluation of Calibrator and QC lots, compiling investigation data, and interpreting QC results.
- Work with reagents and materials as needed, including preparing and properly labelling reagent, QC and Calibrator material. Also perform parallel testing, linearity's, stability and other QC practices as needed to ensure the validity of material.
- Complete maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of lab instruments and equipment according to SOP requirements.
What You'll Bring:
- MLT or similar Clinical Laboratory degree, or a BS in Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Laboratory Science, and able to meet CLIA and state requirements.
- At least 6+ Months of clinical laboratory experience preferred
- High level of attention detail along with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Sophie DeRepentigny directly at Sophie@CarexScientific.com
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.