Our healthtech partner in Columbus, OH is seeking to expand its development team and needs great Java Engineers such as yourself. They are looking for motivated individuals passionate about application development and excited to join a small (but growing!) team on the ground floor. Technically the 3rd floor; and most are actually remote. This position requires someone to be local to the Columbus area (relo ok!).
- Outstanding positive attitude and commitment to excellence
- Able to work both independently and as a key member of a team
- Possess excellent communication, collaboration, and trouble shooting skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with object-oriented design principles
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Agile, TDD, and CI/CD techniques.
- 4+ Years hands on Java
- Spring Eco System, Strong Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- RESTful Webservices Development
- Relational Database
- Java 8+
- Linux environment
- Domain Driven Design Concepts
- AWS (EC2, RDS, S3)
“Nice to Have” Experience:
- Experience in Authentication / Authorization (OAuth 2.0 / LDAP / JWT)
- Spring Batch
- BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
- Agile development.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Drive full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Create and maintain unit, functional regression, and system integration testing.
- Identify, and resolve support issues involving production systems.
- Contribute and drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to standards.
- Technical configuration, design, implementation, and support of application.