Looking for the perfect Clinical Cytotechnologist role as the next step in your Traveler career path?
– Contract 3+ Month opportunity located in Burlington, NC
– Flexible 1st shift: You Pick 5am – 10am start time! (8 hour days)
– 1+ Yr of experience as a Clinical Cytotechnologist, with ASCP (CT) Certification Required
– Prior Traveler Cytotechnologist experience NOT required!
– Compensation for this position is anticipated to be $60.00 – $90.00 per hour dependent upon experience.
What You'll Do:
The Clinical Cytotechnologist screens and evaluates any specimens sent to the laboratory for the determination of possible malignant or related abnormal conditions. The Cytotechnologist role will include aspects such as:
What You'll Bring:
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Sophie DeRepentigny directly at Sophie@CarexScientific.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.