Carex is searching for a Director of Global Compensation for a large manufacturing partner in the Northeast Wisconsin area. This role will require on-site/hybrid presence so they are looking for someone who is willing to relocate to the nearby area. The Director will create and execute the company’s global compensation strategy and will oversee the operation of global compensation, mobility and HR compliance programs. This role will also directly lead compensation, mobility and HR compliance team members and leverage administration and analyst capabilities within our Global HR Services organization. A successful director will provide leadership, deliver transparent and equitable programs, create business cases for program changes, ensure compliance and governance, and resource strategic initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Compensation Strategy: Lead the creation and execution of compensation strategy, in support of strategic priorities. Gather external perspective and benchmarking from surveys, industry groups and networking. Enroll and align stakeholders and continually gather feedback. Develop business cases in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Program management: Ensure competitive positioning in our markets for talent through benchmarking and streamlined program and process design. Enhance the team member experience through optimized use of HR technology and impactful communications. Design and manage job architecture and compensation programs to ensure compliance, equity, transparency and credibility. Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure programs are appropriately reflected in financial reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Team development: Ensure sustainable program support and career growth through cross-training and special assignments of team members. Deliver feedback regularly to recognize success and redirect development. In partnership with HR COE peers, curate unique career paths, a diverse talent pipeline, and succession plans for compensation team roles.?
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Business or related field.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in human resources, compensation, or a related field.
- Five (5) or more years of people leadership experience.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Global compensation experience in a large manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience with incentive design, stock-based compensation, global mobility, and HR compliance
- Compensation consulting background or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation.
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.