Are you passionate about shaping the future of data architecture? Carex Consulting Group is seeking a skilled Information Architect to join a dynamic team in the Madison, WI area. This is a direct hire opportunity with a mission driven organization focused on improving the quality of life for Wisconsin residents. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in leading data projects and initiatives, crafting comprehensive data roadmaps, and fostering collaboration with various business units and stakeholders. Salary range: 79,222 – 98,852
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with business and IT leaders, teams, and other stakeholders to identify and prioritize data requirements. Will participate in the vendor selections . Develop WHEDA’s data vision and roadmap, and guide its implementation and continuous improvement initiatives throughout the organization.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive data architecture that supports the organization's goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities for improving service delivery methods and procedures, review with Application Development Manager, work with staff to maintain, revise, or improve the overall information technology department’s enterprise application operation
- Design, implement, and maintain data models as well as data governance and metadata management policies, standards, and procedures to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and reliability
- Manage data quality and ensure that data is properly documented and stored
- Design and develop visualizations and report prototypes to enable data-driven insights
- Design implement, and maintain data integration strategies to ensure seamless data flows between systems.
- Utilize geospatial analysis techniques to analyze and visualize spatial data to support decision-making processes.
- Collaborate with IT teams to implement data security and privacy policies
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, AND 5+ years of experience in data architecture, data modeling, and data integration, OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Designing, implementing, and managing information solutions
- Data architecture and modeling concepts and tools
- Database and data warehousing concepts and tools
- Database management systems and SQL
- Data governance, metadata management, and data quality management
- System integration principles
- Application design and architecture principles
- Statistical analysis and predictive modeling techniques
- Geospatial analysis techniques and tools
- Designing and developing visualizations and reports using business intelligence platforms
- Workflow and process analysis
- Developing, implementing, and applying standards and procedures
- Complex problem solving
- Leadership and facilitation
- Project management principles
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains confidentiality related to internal/ external customers and any other information obtained in this role
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.