Our Partner is hiring an IT Business Consultant (SAP EWM). In this role, you’ll be a member of the IT Global Business Applications client-facing team. This role interacts as a primary point of contact between distribution and transportation functions and IT to drive and implement technology needs that meet business requirements. This individual will build strong, collaborative relationships with business stakeholders to create technology strategies and roadmaps to effectively support business strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in SAP implementation and rollout projects or SAP support and maintenance projects within the Warehouse Management functional area
- Understand configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge;
- Conduct or participate in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs;
- Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system;
- Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes for warehouse management;
- Design to-be business processes for warehouse management based on global template and best practices;
- Lead and assist in SAP design sessions;
- Support business users in delivery of end user training;
- Perform or manage production support of SAP business processes as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in implementation and configuring SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) functionality as a consultant.
- Overall SAP implementation, production support of 5-10 years, preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP S4 EWM and TM modules will be an advantage.
- Experience in EWM-TM- GTS integration, EWM-MM integration, and EWM-QM integration.
- Knowledge of the Inbound, Outbound, Replenishment, and Physical Inventory EWM processes.
- Experience in the configuration of the putaway and removal strategies.
- Knowledge of process-oriented storage control & layout-oriented storage control.
- Knowledge of the Cross Docking process.
- Experience and knowledge of RF Framework and configuration of the RF screens for different mobile devices.