Do you have a BS in Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Lab Science or Medical Technology and MT / MLT Certification and are looking to gain additional experience in a Global Life Science Leader? This Clinical Laboratory Technologist I role could be the perfect next step in your career path!
We're looking for a passionate Technologists to join the largest health care diagnostic company in the world as an important part of the 1st shift team. This role is a 3+ month contract and provides exceptional experience with a well-known and admired company! The position is onsite in the Progressive Care Center and is Monday – Friday from 7am – 3:30pm. Candidates with MT / MLT certification required.
What You'll Do:
The Clinical Laboratory Team is seeking an experienced Technologist to help improve patient health and deliver quality laboratory services.
The Technologist conducts qualitative and quantitative chemical analyses within a CLIA-certified clinical laboratory that includes:
- Determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according to established criteria.
- Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitor, operate and troubleshoot instrumentation to ensure proper functionality.
- Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls.
- Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care.
- Perform and document preventive maintenance and quality control procedures.
- Identify and replenish testing bench supplies as necessary.
- Assist with processing of specimens when needed.
What You'll Bring:
- BS in Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology or a related degree, and able to meet CLIA and state requirements.
- At least 1 year of experience in a Clinical Laboratory.
- MT / MLT Certification.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient with computers; Familiarity with laboratory information systems are a plus.
- High level of attention detail along with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen.
- Flexibility to work overtime or other shifts depending on business needs.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Andie Veach directly at Andie@CarexScientific.com
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.