Do you have a BS in Chemistry, Biology or a similar science field and are looking to join a Global Life Science & CRO Leader? This Clinical Lab Medical Technician role could be the perfect start to your career path!
We're looking for a passionate entry-level Clinical Lab Med Tech to join the largest health care diagnostic and clinical trials company in the world!
What You'll Do:
The Clinical Lab Med Tech performs routine medical laboratory tests essential for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease, and typically works under the mentorship of a Medical Technologist. The Clinical Lab Med Tech role will include aspects such as:
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Analyze, gather and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs and narratives.
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- May examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormal cells are found.
What You'll Bring:
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or a related science field.
- Willingness to learn, or up to 2 years of clinical / medical lab experience.
- ASCP certification preferred but not required.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
Compensation for this position is anticipated to be approximately $18.50 – $19.50 per hour.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Sophie DeRepentigny directly at Sophie@CarexScientific.com
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.