Carex Consulting is partnering with a fast-growing early-stage healthcare software company in Wisconsin. They are a leading platform for home healthcare and are changing the way care is delivered in the U.S. the human connection is at the center of everything they do. We are helping them find and hire a Full-stack Software Developer.
They are looking for a self-driven individual who has a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related fields. Other commensurate experience may be considered. As part of the Development team, you will be working to continuously advance their SaaS-based Enterprise applications. You will design and develop new functionality from concept to deployment supporting the customer community. This position requires a strong proficiency in all aspects of full-stack software development principles ranging from database integrations to user interface development. They are based in WI with a remote work option.
Our partner is a cloud based (SaaS) end-to-end business automation solution for home healthcare providers that uses technology to organize, optimize, and drive best practices of care. As home care’s leading software platform, they are changing the way home care is delivered in the U.S. The team’s passion to be the best is at the center of everything they do. They are looking for someone that will start making a difference day-one working for a fast-growing early-stage healthcare software company. Above all, always focused on the customer’s success and striving to delight customers!
What you'll do:
- Full-time position working on a small development team to support and enhance product offering.
- Work to design solutions that align with organizational and technical strategic direction.
- Work with teammates to mentor and train on new technologies and initiatives.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure work we're doing solves customers problems.
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include but not limited to: Paid Holidays, PTO, Incentives, 401K, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, HAS account and others.
- Be part of a company with a mission to help caregivers and patients every day.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications.
- Ability to work with fellow team members in a cohesive, respectful, and highly communicative manner.
- An independent and critical thinker, with a passion to make a difference.
- Experience developing, enhancing, and maintaining existing products.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- Experience deploying and maintaining services within a cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Experience working on a team utilizing Agile methodologies.