Carex is working with a large manufacturer and distributor who is looking for an Information Technology Project Management Office (IT PMO) Director to work under the direction of the CIO and Senior Leadership Team to lead and support the portfolio of IT programs and projects. This role leads a growing team of IT professionals to support the approximately 4,500 users in growing markets. Our partner is a leading manufacturer and distributor of components products and building materials serving different industries throughout the United States including RV, Manufactured Housing, Industrial and Marine segments. With locations in 23 states and 12,000 employees, they have a very strong network of meaningful relationships with their brands and customers.
The Information Technology Project Management Office Director will play a critical role in directing and overseeing the company’s current and future technology projects. In this exciting position, the incumbent will help lead the Organization to it’s ideal future state by creating roadmaps and offering best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a Roadmap to set strategic direction, objectives, and planned services for the IT PMO
- Select and implement suitable PPM technologies and project management practices to support the IT PMO portfolio, program and project management
- Define, establish, measure and monitor attainment of IT PMO metrics and KPIs
- Build an IT PMO team and develop IT’s overall project management capabilities
- Plan, direct and coordinate day-to-day activities of running the overall IT PMO
- Following the IT PMO Roadmap, continue building out IT PMO services and maturing project management capabilities
- Monitor changes or advancements in the PPM discipline and technologies.
Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- Engage with senior leaders and business stakeholders to assess and understand business requirements and linkage to strategic and operational goals
- Manage IT programs and projects to serve customers and transform the organization
- Develop objective, actionable portfolio, program and project management reporting and communications that deliver key messages IT PMO initiatives and programs
- Direct the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a timely basis.
- Manage the budget and spend for the IT PMO
- Develop project based budgeting and financial reporting.
- Develop relationships with IT vendors ensuring they are aligned with company strategies, operational goals, and support required from vendor partners
- Perform IT contract management (e.g. NDAs, MSAs and SOWs), including IT PMO business reviews, coordinating legal counsel reviews, facilitation contract changes gaining CIO approvals
- Coordinate onboarding and off boarding of vendor resources
- Ensure vendors are providing value and delivering against SOWs for scope, cost, timeline, and deliverables
- Ensure vendors follow policies, applicable standards, and regulations and are aligned with the company BETTER Together commitment
- Track overall vendor spend against SOW budgets
- Coordinate invoice reviews and gain approval for payments.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in technology or business – Masters a plus
- PMP, agile or equivalent project management certifications preferred
- 10+ years leading increasingly complex projects, programs and IT portfolios
- 5+ years leading an IT PMO
- Demonstrate high performance leadership standards and builds/develops high-performance teams –10+ years leading direct and indirect teams
- Demonstrated change management experience – ability to influence others to modify behaviors and provide support
- Proven ability to drive delivery, mitigate risk, resolve issues, and empower teams
- Proven ability to communicate and engage executive leadership, program sponsors, and stakeholders to drive project and program delivery across the organization
- Facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Relentless commitment and passion to promote the quality and continuous improvement of project management capabilities that support the delivery of desired business outcomes
- Maximizing the value and the quality of the relationships between business users and IS&T
- Previous experience working at a large, publicly traded company is highly desired
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution, highly desired.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Insurances, Paid Vacation, 401K Match, Holidays, Health Club, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Carex’s partner is seeking a contract Talent Acquisition Specialist with full-cycle recruiting experience to support the growing segments of the business. From sourcing talent to attracting candidates, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with Leadership to find the best candidates in the market for open roles within our growing Organization. Our partner is a leading manufacturer and distributor of components products and building materials serving different industries throughout the United States including RV, Manufactured Housing, Industrial and Marine segments. With locations in 23 states and 12,000 Team Members, they area company with a strong network of meaningful relationships with brands and customers.
Initially a contract or contract-to-hire, but if the contract role goes perm, this position will require some travel to their Indiana Office of up to 10-20%
What you’ll do:
- Source and attract candidates by using job sites, databases, social media, etc.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and overall cultural fit for the Organization
- Act as a point of contact to candidates and build influential candidate relationships during the interview and selection process
- Manages full life cycle recruiting process to meet staffing goals across the organization
- Make candidate recommendations to Leaders
- Build relationships with candidates through the screening and interview process
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skill set, and experience
- Partner with Leadership Teams throughout the Organization to discuss current and future needs
- Develop and update job descriptions and specifications based on role
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is desired, but not mandatory
- Ideally will have a minimum of 3 years recruiting mid-level roles and above
- Those with experience in manufacturing are highly desired
- This is a remote position, but would be hybrid if hired on, and candidates will need to have the ability to come into the office occasionally
- A high level of personal integrity (self-esteem, confidence, honesty, and respect) are necessary qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a high standard of attention to detail
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a wide array of personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management
- The ability to speak in front of large groups of people is mandatory.