Our Partner is hiring a Network Engineer. In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing network implementation, support, and troubleshooting services. This position maintains consistent contact with the customer to ensure that services conform to requirements. This role is expected to be on-site, based in Greensboro, NC.
What you’ll do:
- Provide a broad range of services in the assessment of customer’s digital network architecture including Routing and Switching, Security, and Wireless technologies.
- Engage with other divisional engineer resources to provide appropriate resolution for our customers and requires in-depth knowledge of the customer’s infrastructure and configurations.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) or 4+ years professional work experience
- 5+ years’ relevant technology related experience in supporting complex Cisco Enterprise Networking solutions
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance
- Availability to consult, assist, and/or perform after-hours support and participate in on-call rotations
- One or more industry standard certifications strongly preferred (CCNA, CCIE, CCDP, CCNP etc.)
- Python Scripting and automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Knowledge of industry cybersecurity frameworks (such as CIS Top 20, NIST 800-171)
- Cloud and virtualized networking a plus