Carex is helping our partner hire a Business Process Architect. This position under the guidance of IS Team Lead, serves as a key point of contact/integration for Information Services and functional areas of the business. This position will collaborate with senior leadership in Relationship Management, Loan Operations, Finance, Accounting and Credit to assure that strategic IT initiatives allow the company to deliver the highest client experience to its dealers. Discover client needs and inspire innovative solutions or products in light of industry trends, emerging technologies and business and client insights.
What you’ll do:
- Develops an IT product vision to deliver capabilities that empower differentiated client experiences and value.
- Establishes long-term product portfolio strategy, planning, organization, analytic support, and operational/business knowledge to the IS team to assure that strategic IT projects are delivered on schedule. This includes gathering business requirements, feedback from internal and external contacts and ongoing collaboration with all appropriate functional areas of PPF.
- Recommends opportunities to investments in technology solutions buy versus build.
- Develops project implementation roadmap with emphasis on continuous value delivery.
- Applies understanding of existing operational processes and ongoing implementation of best practices to achieve exceptional customer experience. Processes include credit delivery channels, OnBase workflows, loan booking, customer portal, CornerStone, Dealer Extranet, and all Centric applications.
- Interacts with end users to assure that client needs are met. Frequent interaction via conference calls, WebEx meetings, or face to face meetings with all appropriate functional areas of the company to ensure internal and external customer needs are being met.
- Conducts analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, software procurement, and/or vendor engagements.
- Partners with Business and IT Stakeholders to translate goals and objective into strategic roadmaps with an agile delivery approach.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders, Architects and management to influence end-state architecture and drive secure, resilient, performant and scalable technology solutions that solve material customer and business problems.
- Collaborates with business leaders, providing input and capability information as inputs to develop business case initiatives.
- Provides architectural oversight of projects, ensures requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/frame work.
- Is responsible for working with team members across the organization to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Assists and/or leads researching, developing and analyzing business requirements to include scope definition, case preparation and requirements approvals.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or computer science or related field.
- 8 or more years of experience business process analysis and/or project management.
- Strong collaboration, relationship building and client service skills.
- Proven ability to work across functional areas of the business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organization’s core business processes and operations.
- Proven experience with project schedule development, analysis, documentation, and methodology development.
- Ability to multi-task and handle varying priorities.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications.
- Solid experience in creating a strategic technology direction, aligning it with tactical activities, and communicating plans broadly across the organization.
- Communicates effectively across multiple audiences, including, senior leadership, IT team, internal associates, board members and external vendors.
- Solid leadership, collaboration, and motivational skills.
- Business architecture expertise with broad technical knowledge across architecture disciplines.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Experience in major technology project deployments.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, collaboration, communication (written, verbal, and technical), presentation, negotiation, influence and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a complex environment that includes multiple simultaneous projects.
About our Partner Client:
Carex’s partner is the largest provider of input financing programs to Agribusinesses selling crop inputs and seed in the United States. They provide agribusinesses with a financing platform that supports all sales channels offering instantaneous loan approvals and real time access to credit facilities, reporting and portfolio data. Our partner provides private-label programs to many of the largest retailers and cooperatives in the industry space today and is the leading technology platform with integrated solutions. They have operation centers located in St. Paul, MN, and Bloomington, IL.
They are part of the Farm Credit System and is the System’s Center of Excellence for input financing programs for Agribusinesses. The Farm Credit System provides loans, leases, and related services to farmers, ranchers, rural homeowners, aquatic producers, timber harvesters, agribusinesses, and agricultural and rural utility cooperatives and has more than $349 billion in assets.
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in team members’ education, growth and development.
- Engagement in communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time