Do you have an AS or BS in Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Lab Science or Medical Technology, and at least 5 years as a Generalist with Blood Bank experience? This Clinical Laboratory Technologist role could be the perfect next step in your career path!
– Monday – Friday from 1:00pm – 9:30pm
– Generalist and Blood Bank experience required
– 6 Month Contract-to-Hire with Benefits!
– Anticipated compensation is $25.00 – $45.00 per hour dependent upon experience.
What You'll Do:
The Clinical Laboratory Team is seeking an experienced Technologist to help improve patient health and deliver quality laboratory services.
The Technologist conducts qualitative and quantitative chemical analyses within a CLIA-certified clinical laboratory that includes:
- Determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according to established criteria.
- Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitor, operate and troubleshoot instrumentation to ensure proper functionality.
- Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls.
- Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care.
- Perform and document preventive maintenance and quality control procedures.
- Identify and replenish testing bench supplies as necessary.
- Assist with processing of specimens when needed.
What You'll Bring:
- AS or BS in Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology or a related degree, and able to meet CLIA and state requirements.
- At least 5+ years of Clinical Laboratory experience as a Generalist.
- Blood Bank experience.
- ASCP MT / MLT or AMT certification is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient with computers; Familiarity with laboratory information systems are a plus.
- Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen.
- Flexibility to work overtime or other shifts depending on business needs.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Sophie DeRepentigny directly at Sophie@CarexScientific.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.