Our healthtech startup partner is looking for a Project Manager, to work directly with hospital IT specialists to successfully implement an EHR connected pharmacy software solution. This role will be the link and translator between internal engineering teams, hospital and health system IT departments, and EHR system specialists.
This person should be bright and hungry: someone who comes with experience and knowledge but is excited to learn and grow with the company. Position is expected to evolve over time, with opportunities for growth and development as the company grows and expands into new areas of focus.
We value all experience, and will be specifically reviewing for the following in our candidates:
– Experience modifying and customizing an EHR system, preferably including integrations with external software applications
– Project management experience within a hospital setting
- Serve as primary technical resource in resolving client issues related to product integration issues
- Oversee technical onboard process for new and upgrading customers
- Ensure/adapt timelines in coordination with customer success to ensure a successful integration in alignment with go-live
- Work directly with clients and lead technical client calls when needed
- Document work completed for task tracking/completion
- Configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring of our integrated products and infrastructure
- Provide general technical support and serve as client liaison, educator
- Develop and maintain guides and educational materials for integrations in Epic, Cerner, etc.
- Oversee collaborations with business partners in the integrations space
- Collaborate with other departments to leverage new opportunities for data integration with multiple partners
- Electronic Health Record