Are you looking for a new challenge in the field of data warehousing? Do you have a strong background in database administration? Are you able to understand and discuss technical software issues with both internal customers and external vendors? If so, Carex’s partner has the opportunity for you. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, with an estimated 3-month evaluation period.
Our client partner is seeking a Database Management & Analytics Administrator to join their Enterprise Data Management Department. This position will administer and maintain data management, reporting, and analytics platforms to ensure their availability, performance, integrity, and security according to established Service Level Targets (SLTs). The role will also serve as the primary liaison with the managed services providers, infrastructure, application development and security teams, and is responsible for capacity, growth and resource planning, and disaster recovery and testing.
What you’ll do:
- Maintenance and support of Data Management, Reporting, and Analytics Platforms:
- Responsible for reporting, analytics and data management platform software deployment, configuration, and upgrades.
- Responsible for reporting, analytics and data management platforms stability, performance monitoring, remediation, and improvements.
- Serves as the primary liaison with the managed services providers, infrastructure, application development and security teams.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining policies and procedures relating to the reporting, analytics and data management platform security and account access.
- Responsible for data management, reporting and analytics platform capacity, growth, and resource planning.
- Support for Development Teams:
- Consults and provides support to Business Intelligence and ETL Developers, and Data Analysts
- Enhances team documentation to aid in training and improving off-hour support
- Provides subject matter expertise on reporting, analytics, and data management platform architecture, capabilities, system configuration and administration
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or comparable experience and continuing education related to the position
- 7+ years of experience in administration, maintenance, monitoring and performance tuning of the data management, analytics, reporting and visualization platforms
- 3+ years of experience in a managed service environment
- Database administration experience with one or more: (Microsoft SQL Server, Netezza, Oracle, MySQL, Snowflake).
- Experience working in Windows Server and UNIX environments.
- Experience with managed service cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Experience with administration and maintenance of the enterprise data integration and processing platforms (Informatica PowerCenter, IBM InfoSphere, Talend, Pentaho).
- Experience with administration and maintenance of the reporting and data visualization tools (Business Objects, Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI).
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Unix Scripting (Batch, VBScript, PowerShell, Shell)
- Ability to work as part of a team in an open environment that facilitates information exchange
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete timely
- Create strong relationships and provide positive experiences for internal partners
- Opportunity to administer various data management and reporting technologies within a cloud environment
- Opportunity to manage new technologies such as Snowflake and cloud-based data integration toolsets
- Option to work in-person, hybrid, or remote available
- Competitive starting salary with robut benefits package
This full-time role will have the option to work at one of the offices in Madison, WI or Onalaska, WI 100% in person or in hybrid capacity, or as a telecommuter working from home. Hardware and equipment will be provided by the company, but candidates must have access to high-speed, non-satellite Internet to successfully work from home.
Our partner offers an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunity for career advancement and a professional culture built upon the foundations of Respect, Responsibility & Relationships. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
Are you seeking a position where you can leverage your writing and communication expertise to drive organizational goals? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can develop engaging content through various channels?
If so, please consider joining Carex’s client partner as a Senior Writer. This position is responsible for collaborating with all levels of the company to create, revise, and execute content and communications to customers. This role will provide expert-level of brand content development and advice, consultation, and communication production to the organization. The Senior Writer will research and learn to build subject matter expertise on products and the health insurance industry.
This is a fully-remote opportunity with great benefits and competitive competition.
What you’ll do:
- Leading research efforts and digging in to inspire and deliver captivating content in alignment with the corporate brand, tone, and voice across various content channels
- Utilize creative writing, storytelling, and analytics to optimize audience engagement with content.
- Manage assigned projects and marketing materials through Workfront.
- Provide mentorship to other individuals through peer reviews and building brand message consistency
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in brand communications or writing.
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare or health insurance communications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InCopy
- Able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization to gather information, advise on communication strategies, and written communications
- Stong understanding and experience how to keep the member at the center of all communication
- Incorporate feedback to evolve customer interactions and user experience.
Are you a proactive problem solver with analytical skills? Are you able to understand and discuss technical software issues with both internal customers and external vendors? Are you looking for a new challenge in the field of data warehousing? If so, Carex’s partner in WI has the opportunity for you.
Our partner is seeking an ETL Developer to join their Enterprise Data Management Department. This position will collaborate with data analysts, database administrators, and BI Developers within the company to design, develop and deliver ETL (Extract, Transformation, and Load) applications using data warehouse design best practices. This role will also analyze data requirements, complex source data, target data models and is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of ETL processes for the EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse), data marts, and outbound data delivery.
- Team-oriented work environment that fosters high performance and employee engagement with a customer focus, while ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Option to work in-person, hybrid, or telecommute available
- Starting Salary Range based upon skills and experience: $71,000 – $90,000 / year
What you’ll do:
- Translate data movement requirements into technical ETL design
- Develop ETL workflows and mappings to extract, transform, and load data into target environments
- Develop test plans and perform unit testing of own work
- Create supporting documentation for new ETL processes
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness of processes and controls
- Use standard ETL toolsets to develop and test ETL workflows
- Determine impacts of data warehouse structures and information flows due to changes in business or technical requirements
- Perform root cause analysis and contribute to the remediation planning and implementation
- Perform data quality analysis, report data quality issues, and propose solutions for data quality management
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (relevant experience and continuing education related to the position will be considered in lieu of education requirement)
- 3+ years of Information Technology experience
- 3+ years of experience using ETL software or equivalent data integration processes
- 3+ years of experience working with normalized relational databases and dimensional data warehouse implementations
- 3+ years of complex SQL query development experience, preferably on multiple database management platforms
- 3+ years of experience translating business and data requirements into technical solutions
- Working knowledge of data warehousing concepts, data structures, and ETL best practices concepts
- Proficiency in ETL tools (Informatica PowerCenter preferred, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Pentaho, Talend or similar)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and delivery results in a timely manner
- Ability to understand and discuss technical software issues with others
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and be adaptable to change
- Effective interaction with external and internal parties, including vendors and contractors
Do you have a passion for data architecture and design? Are you an inquisitive person with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills?
If so, Carex’s partner in the Madison, WI area has a new full-time/Direct-Hire opportunity with their Enterprise Data Management Team for a Data Solutions Architect. This role will be responsible for the architecture, design, and implementation of data solutions for the organization. This position will partner with the business to define and document business requirements as well as the translation of business requirements into efficient data implementations. The Data Solutions Architect will perform functional business process analysis, determine appropriate data acquisition and ingestion methods, determine placement of content in data storage and presentation layers, identify data relationships and data transformation requirements.
- Newly created position that will directly support the organization’s goal of Enterprise Data Warehouse Modernization
- Opportunity to support the information delivery life-cycle of key business initiatives that directly impact our partner’s health plan members
- Full-time virtual, telecommuting, work from home option available
What you’ll do:
- Architects, designs, enhances, and supports delivery of data integrations, enterprise data warehouse, data marts, and data submissions.
- Identifies, develops, and documents data acquisition and delivery requirements to meet business and customer needs.
- Facilitates group discussions and join data design sessions with the business area subject matter experts.
- Designs data models and data processing flows for data acquisition, reporting and analysis.
- Develops, implements, and maintains standards and procedures concerning the design and use of data for compilation and delivery.
- Coordinates data solution delivery and supports data analysis and data development staff as necessary in the development and maintenance of data implementations.
- Queries, analyzes, and interprets complex data stored in the source and target systems.
- Works with business stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and supports their data infrastructure needs.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience, and continuing education related to the position.
- 8+ years of experience in information architecture, information management and data analysis
- 8+ years of experience translating business requirements into technical data requirements.
- 8+ years of data modeling experience in a data warehouse and OLTP environments.
- 8+ years of SQL programming experience.
- Expert problem solving and analytical skills.
- Expert knowledge of data architecture and data modeling tools.
- Expert knowledge of data warehousing and OLTP design principles and associated data management and delivery requirements.
- Expert knowledge of SQL, analytical software, and MS Office Suite.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate data management concepts to the business and within IT.
- Effective interaction with internal and external parties including vendors and contractors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; ability to direct others to timely completion.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and be adaptable to change.
- Must be inquisitive and seek answer to questions without being asked.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this full-time role will start out working remotely. As things improve with the pandemic, this position will have the option transition, fully or partially, to one of the offices in Madison, WI or Sauk City, WI office. Hardware and equipment will be provided by the company, but candidates must have access to high-speed, non-satellite Internet to successfully work from home.
Our partner offers an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunity for professional growth and a professional culture built upon the foundation of Respect, Responsibility, Relationships, and Resourcefulness. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
Our partner values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.