Carex’s trusted Health Insurance partner in the Madison, WI area is seeking 2 Sr. Business Analysts to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. This is a great opportunity to join a regional leader in an innovative new business unit at square one. This work is fully remote, and we’re looking for amazing candidates to join the team.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the overall business vision and work with cross-functional business teams to elicit and define business requirements for systems and processes; Understand the business requirements to create workflows, requirements document and/or programming service requests.
- Recognize when information does not look correct and take initiative to correct. Dig deep to find explanations to test result inconsistencies. Identify and document root causes. Make recommendations based upon findings and follow change management processes as defined by the business unit.
- Act as a relationship manager, engaging business users, ensuring quality and customer satisfaction
- Conduct training sessions for business users, empowering end-users to be operationally self-sufficient
- Work with developers and third-party consultants to ensure successful project execution
- Serve as a bridge between technical third parties and internal business users to ensure client satisfaction
- Review work requests and determine impact of product and system changes to existing workflows.
- Work in an Agile Development team environment, collaborating with IT and vendor resources to define a solution that supports business processes.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a BA role
- Demonstrated ability to document business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to bridge gap between business unit and IT
- Understanding and use of the following concepts, methodologies and tools: