Carex’s partner in Madison, WI, is looking for a Corporate Merch Account Executive who is highly motivated and solution-oriented with experience in Apparel, Promo and/or Print related field. In this role, you will be developing new client prospects and expanding existing accounts by managing the sales cycle with a consultative approach. You will be the point of contact for clients and work directly with team members to leverage all of our partner’s expertise. You will assess client goals, and then coordinate with the internal team to produce effective campaigns and deliverables. If you enjoy working with people to promote creative solutions, this job is perfect for you.
What you’ll do:
- Develop meaningful relationships with new and existing customers.
- Maintain full pipeline of qualified opportunities at various stages of the sales process by utilizing CRM system for tracking opportunities, activities, and tasks.
- Acquire new and recurring work. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Understand the needs of customers and develop solutions for them to strengthen their business by working with us.
- Stay in tune with the changing demands of the marketplace; research, source and provide recommendations on promotional products.
- Work collaboratively with internal team and resources to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is achieved.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in business development or sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of printing processes and capabilities a plus
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Ability to persuade and engage with people with whom they have never met
- Confident selling big ideas and offering solutions
- Track record of success hitting or exceeding sales goals
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation includes salary, plus unlimited earnings potential to earn commission/bonus. Competitive benefit package including 401k.