Do you have an AS in a certified Medical Lab Technician program or a BS in the Sciences, at least 6+ months of Clinical Lab experience, and are looking to gain further experience and and join a Global Life Science & CRO Leader? This Clinical Lab Technologist role could be the perfect additional spring board on your career path:
– 3rd shift from 7:00pm – 7:00am, with three 12-hour shifts one week followed by four 12-hour shifts the next week, and alternating weekends and holidays.
– 1+ year of Blood Bank, Microbiology, Hematology, Coagulation or Urinalysis needed (Blood Bank experience is a minimum requirement).
– ASCP or AMT certification preferred
What You'll Do:
The Clinical Lab Technologist performs routine medical laboratory tests essential for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and will include aspects such as:
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Analyze, gather and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs and narratives.
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls.
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- May examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormal cells are found.
What You'll Bring:
- AS in a certified MLT program or a BS degree in the Sciences, or Clinical Lab or Medical Lab Science degree.
- At least 1+ years of experience required as within Blood Bank, as well as ideally Microbiology, Hematology, Coagulation or Urinalysis experience.
- MLT, MLS or MT or other ASCP / AMT certification preferred but not required.
- Ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
The hourly compensation for this position is anticipated to be approximately $25.00 – $33.00 per hour.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Sophie DeRepentigny directly at Sophie@CarexScientific.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.