Are you a Mechanical Engineer with at least 3+ years of experience in Powertrain Design Engineering within a Manufacturing environment? This could be the next step you're looking for!
This position is full-time, direct hire and based onsite in Menomonee Falls, WI.
What You'll Do:
The Mechanical Design Engineer will work closely within the Product Engineering team and focus on powertrain design solutions, turning those ideas into reality.
You'll be able to apply your manufacturing design engineering experience to help create new solutions for a wide range of world-renowned products.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conceptualize sophisticated designs as well as analyze and select materials and processes.
- Develop component and machine cost analysis, as well as create models and drawings within CAD software.
- Utilize your Project Management, Finite Element Analysis, hydraulics and electrical skills to impact each design.
- Produce and review drawings, perform bolted joint design, tolerance stack-up, geometric tolerancing, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, and Hazard Analysis, as well as research requirements of appropriate manufacturing standards for components, subassemblies, and machines.
- Product Support
- Provide production support to address production design and manufacturing issues through quality notifications and deviations.
- Work with Product Support and Quality Assurance to improve machine warranty rates and resolve customer issues.
- Product Testing
- Collaborate with R&D to create test plans in order to evaluate the product, ensuring specifications are met.
- Analyze and evaluate results to determine appropriate engineering actions in order to address issues.
- Project Management
- Work with cross functional departments and suppliers to ensure projects meet with timeline, project cost, performance, quality and safety requirements.
- Serve as the technical leader for small and mid-sized projects.
What You'll Bring:
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3+ years of powertrain design engineering experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Design and Development experience within Construction or Industrial Equipment ideal.
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D CAD, with experience in NX and the use of top-down design methodology.
- Ability to work with a global engineering team, as well as effectively communicate technical ideas across roles.
*No sponsorship is unfortunately available for this role.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Becky Hines directly at Becky@CarexEngineering.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.