Do you have a BS in Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Lab Science, Medical Technology or a similar science background and are looking to get a foot in the door with a Global Life Science & CRO Leader? This Medical Lab Scientist role could be the perfect next step to your career path!
We're looking for a passionate Medical Lab Scientist to join the largest health care diagnostic company in the world as an important part of the team:
– 6+ month contract-to-hire position
– Hours are 3rd shift from 8pm – 6:30am
– Compensation for this position is anticipated to be between $30 – $39 per hour, dependent upon experience. If the range doesn't align with you needs, please still apply! New roles arise every day, and we want you to be the first to know when the right role pops up for you!
What You'll Do:
The Medical Lab Scientist III performs routine medical laboratory tests essential for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. The Medical Lab Scientist III role will include aspects such as:
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Analyze, gather and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs and narratives.
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- May examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormal cells are found.
What You'll Bring:
- BS in Biology, Chemistry or related degree or an MLT.
- Approximately 5 years or more of Clinical Lab Testing experience.
- Generalist and Blood bank experience within a Core Lab required.
- ASCP or AMT certification preferred
- Ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Basic knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Sophie DeRepentigny directly at Sophie@CarexScientific.com
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.