Are you looking for a Medical Lab Technologist V role that could be the perfect additional spring board on your career path?
– Contract-to-hire role, 3rd shift with 36 hours per week (8 hrs / 11pm – 7:30am during the week & 12 hrs / 7pm – 7:30am on weekends)
– 1+ year of Generalist Lab experience needed (ideally with experience in some areas including Chemistry, Hematology, Urinalysis, Coagulation, Microbiology, etc.). Blood Bank experience required.
– ASCP or AMT Certification (MT MLT MLS) ideal, but not required.
– The hourly compensation for this position is anticipated to be approximately $22.00 – $46.00 per hour, dependent upon experience. If the range doesn't align with your needs, please still apply! Carex values transparency in all steps of the recruiting process. The range listed above is dependent on skills and experience as it relates to the role. New roles arise every day, and we want you to be the first to know when the right role pops up for you.
What You'll Do:
The Medical Lab Technologist V performs routine medical laboratory tests essential for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and will include aspects such as:
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Analyze, gather and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs and narratives.
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls.
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- May examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormal cells are found.
What You'll Bring:
- AS, BS degree in the Sciences, or Clinical Lab or Medical Lab Science degree, or applicable direct clinical lab experience.
- At least 1+ year of experience required as a Generalist in a Clinical Lab setting, with Blood Bank experience.
- Ideally be MLT, MLS, MT or similarly certified.
- Ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Sophie DeRepentigny directly at Sophie@CarexScientific.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.