Have you completed an apprenticeship as a Mold Maker or Toolmaker? If you're looking for a company where you can get into a leadership role and work with great people, this could be the role for you!
We're looking for a Mold Maker to join a great team onsite in Clinton, MA. This opportunity can be flexible and is open to either mid or senior level individuals that currently have, or are looking to step into, a leadership role.
The candidate will be stepping into a contract manufacturing space that focuses on prevention and maintenance versus pure mold making, and should be an excellent communicator and collaborator with exceptional problem-solving skills. Ideal candidates will bring a background or experience in Sinker EDM, CNC, or grinding/lathe/milling (though not required for the role).
What You'll Do:
- Repair injection molds to efficiently meet production needs and assemble and disassemble all components required in the mold manufacturing process.
- Provide support to new manufacturing business as well as participate in the design and improvement of new mold builds and improvements on existing tools.
- Subcontract to vendors providing the required information in collaboration with mold manufacturing managers and support other mold manufacturers, apprentices and engineers.
- Repair and revise molds and secondary tooling, troubleshoot mold problems and help keep production molds in efficient operating condition, as well as troubleshoot and assemble the manifold system.
- Set up and operate tool room equipment, including manual and/or CNC, maintain tools, provide minor maintenance on machines in the tool room, and help keep the tooling area clean and organized.
What You'll Bring:
- Completion of a Mold Maker OR Toolmaker apprenticeship program or experience at a Journeyman level in a Toolmaker or Mold Maker position.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a Toolmaker or Mold Maker role within an injection molding environment.
Ideal (but not Required) Experience:
- Previous leadership experience – may include direct supervision or mentoring/leading other Toolmakers or Mold Makers
- Associate's or Technical Degree in Machine Tooling or experience in EDM, CNC, or grinding/milling/lathe
- SAP experience.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Becky Hines directly at Becky@CarexEngineering.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.