Carex is working with an e-commerce client partner to find a NetSuite Administrator. This administrator will configure and maintain its NetSuite ERP and related systems to ensure execution of its business operations and achieve its business objectives. The NetSuite Administrator role requires excellent versatility, combining all the traits of a savvy businessperson with a technical specialist.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain system controls for NetSuite and other assigned systems
- Provide on-going technical support
- Maintain user Access, permissions, etc.
- Translate new business requirements into technical designs
- Provide system documentation and training materials
- Develop, test, release and support any organization initiatives from a technical perspective
- Create custom reports, dashboards, and saved searches
- Retain a firm grasp of the trends affecting the industry.
What you’ll bring:
- Associate degree in Comp Sci, Finance or SCM required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years NetSuite Admin experience preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of integrations including: WFX (PLM system), Celigo (for Shopify and our 3PL), and SPS Commerce, SuiteCommerce add-on for B2B website.
- NetSuite Admin Certification & SuiteCloud Developer Certifications preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to provide training across departments.
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.