Are you a Product Manager with at least 5 years of experience in Mobile Generators? This could be the next step you're looking for!
This position is full-time, direct hire and based onsite in Menomonee Falls, WI.
What You'll Do:
The Product Manager will work on a global scale to help develop and drive the global product and business strategies for the full Utility product line.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop global strategic goals and a business plan for the Utility product (Mobile Generators, Light Towers, Pumps & Heaters) that prioritizes and maximizes company and product line profitability and investments.
- Develop and integrate marketing product position (feature, benefit, value) for support of product design definitions.
- Develop pricing strategies and complete business plans that include accurate product specifications, target product/accessory pricing, projected sales volumes and anticipated product introduction to support the business justification process to the engineering project management team and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the regional and global field sales organizations to understand market needs and product launch implementation.
- Manage all requests and requirements, in conjunction with the market introduction team, to ensure a successful launch into the regional market.
- Audit attainment of projects, strategic business field performance and profitability metrics.
- Manage and analyze data from Voice of the Customer (VOC) research/interviews to provide product definitions and specifications for product designs.
What You'll Bring:
- BS in Engineering, Business or a related degree is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Product Management role.
- Experience with Mobile Generators is required; additional experience within the industrial, rental or utility equipment industries are preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, including internationally.
- Excellent verbal, written, and public speaking skills.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing process improvements.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
*No sponsorship is currently available for this role.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Becky Hines directly at Becky@CarexEngineering.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.