Are you a Quality Engineer with at least 3 years of experience and looking to join a global leader in manufacturing? This could be the next step you're looking for!
This position is full-time, direct hire and based onsite in Menomonee Falls, WI.
What You'll Do:
The Quality Engineer II will work closely within the Quality Assurance team and help drive the quality improvement throughout the entire organization.
You'll be able to apply your quality tools and practices, as well as statistical methods, to impact quality for a wide range of world-renowned products. The focus of this role will be on the development and operation of quality systems, application and analysis of testing, and inspection procedures.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- New Product Introduction
- Analyze new and revised part introductions using statistical analyses.
- Coordinate the Quality Assurance components of the Product Realization Process.
- Evaluate the conformity of the project to the documented process.
- Work closely with core teams to update on item status and facilitate issue resolution.
- ISO Compliance
- Lead internal audits to ensure compliance to ISO requirements and company goals.
- Identify and implement appropriate preventative and corrective actions, along with root cause analysis and effectiveness reviews.
- Supplier Quality
- Review and analyze quality notifications.
- Review Supplier Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and capability study information.
- General Quality & Quality Improvement
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues to improve Plant and Supplier Quality
- Review and process Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) for all projects and runtime improvements.
- Set up the quality requirements systemwide to be prepared for inspection.
- Evaluate and recommend quality concepts of probability, statistics and data analysis (SPC, DOE, and process capability studies) to make decisions.
- Perform internal audits to ensure compliance to ISO requirements and company goals.
What You'll Bring:
- BS in Engineering or a closely related discipline.
- At least 3 years of directly applicable Quality experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing process improvements.
- Proven problem solving skills with, and use of, statistical analysis.
- ISO and internal audit experience.
- CQE Certification is preferred.
- Able to travel up to 5% to Company or Supplier locations.
*No sponsorship is unfortunately available for this role.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Becky Hines directly at Becky@CarexEngineering.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.