Are you well-versed in analytical method development, LC-MS and laboratory supervision? Looking to find a leadership role within a well-established and respected pharmaceutical research organization? This could be the perfect next step in your career!
- Prepares, reviews and approves study protocols, project status reports, final study reports and other project-related technical documents.
- Designs experimental study and participates in technical troubleshooting.
- Reviews data for technical quality and compliance to protocols, methods and SOPs. Reviews and approves laboratory investigations, deviations, and QA facility and data audits. Leads client and FDA audits.
- Allocates, schedules and manages laboratory resources for group's project activities and updates project status. Reviews timesheet reports for billing accuracy.
- Responds to client's questions and needs; leads client technical meetings.
- Assists in preparation of proposals by provided project definition.
- Identifies new opportunities within client base and ability to work with business development to pursue opportunities.
- Coordinates and prioritizes project activities with internal functional groups (physical testing, analytical development, microbiology, etc.) and support functions (QA, sample management, etc.).
- Assists management in their responsibilities.
- Prepares and implements SOPs and company operational policies. Ensures adherence and makes recommendations to quality system improvements.
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to cultivate a collaborative work environment with a team
- Effective negotiating skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA metrics of program base; ability to write and recommend changes to SOPs
- Ability to troubleshoot multiple systems/methodologies
- Ability to independently optimize analytical methods
- Understanding of basic financial terms and definitions as it applies to the business
- Understanding of proposal and project scope as it relates to pricing, resource management and the impact on business
- Project and time management skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Ability to train and mentor junior staff
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Andie Veach directly at Andie@CarexScientific.com
At Carex, We Are Career Matchmakers.
Your ideal career is out there. Carex curates the best opportunities for top candidates and makes it easier for both job seekers and employers to find their ideal fit.
Carex Scientific, a division of Carex Consulting Group, works exclusively with scientists throughout the U.S. and across a spectrum of backgrounds and industries. We are Scientists placing Scientists and focus on building long-term partnerships and helping candidates find their ideal next step. At Carex, Candidates are people and fellow professionals, not metrics.
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To see all of our available opportunities, visit Carex at: /candidates/see-job-openings/