Our Accounting Firm partner is looking to fill the position of Tax Manager. This individual will lead and manage multiple tax and accounting engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate. Candidates must have the ability to be on-site at one of the following locations:
- Marquette, MI
- Antigo, WI
- Appleton, WI
- Clintonville, WI
- Eagle River, WI
- Green Bay, WI
- Oshkosh, WI
- Rhinelander, WI
- Shawano, WI
- Sister Bay, WI
- Wisconsin Rapids, WI
The Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates basic knowledge of client’s businesses.
- Reviews federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Handles federal, state and local tax audits.
- Prepares research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities.
- Trains and supervises staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Prepares compiled and reviewed financial statements
- CPA license.
- 9+ years prior experience in public accounting.
- Significant supervisory experience (2+ years).
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Research proficiency.
- Strong computer and MS Office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.