Are you looking for a Medical Lab Technologist V role that could be the perfect additional spring board on your career path?
– Contract-to-hire role, work only 4 days per week from 11:00pm – 7:30am with rotating days
– 1+ year of Generalist Lab experience needed (ideally with experience in some areas including Chemistry, Hematology, Urinalysis, Coagulation, Microbiology, etc.)
– ASCP (MT MLT MLS CLS) or AMT Certification required – open to candidates that are eligible but must be taken immediately upon hire
– The hourly compensation for this position is anticipated to be approximately $20.00 – $39.00 per hour, dependent upon experience. If the range doesn't align with your needs, please still apply! Carex values transparency in all steps of the recruiting process. The range listed above is dependent on skills and experience as it relates to this role. New roles arise every day, and we want you to be the first to know when the right role pops up for you.
What You'll Do:
The Medical Lab Technologist V performs routine medical laboratory tests essential for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and will include aspects such as:
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Analyze, gather and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs and narratives.
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls.
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- May examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormal cells are found.
What You'll Bring:
- BS degree in the Sciences, or Clinical Lab or Medical Lab Science degree.
- At least 1+ year of experience required as a Generalist in a Clinical Lab setting.
- Must be MLT, MLS or MT certified, or eligible to be certified and able to obtain certification upon hire.
- Ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Sophie DeRepentigny directly at Sophie@CarexScientific.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.