Carex is partnering with a boutique consulting firm that provides strategic analytics and product services to healthcare and public sector organizations. We are looking for a software systems specialist to join the team to work on a child welfare legacy transformation project for the state of California. The project is using SalesForce. UML is used to design communicate and document data and processes to enable a shared understanding of the system across stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Work with subject matter experts to understand key child welfare processes and clarify system functionality.
- Translate business requirements and technical specifications into visual UML models.
- Communicate complex technical concepts visually making them understandable to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Participate in design and review sessions providing insights and feedback on proposed system designs.
- Maintain up-to-date UML documentation as changes occur during the software development lifecycle.
What you’ll bring:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in creating UML diagrams for software development projects.
- 2+ years of experience in developing objected oriented systems.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience with EA Sparx preferred, but not required
- Ability to translate complex technical jargon into easily understood visual information preferred.
Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.