Our Partner is hiring a Sitecore Developer (remote). In this role, you’ll provide leadership and development expertise as our partner evolves their Sitecore and web marketing ecosystem. The Sitecore XP v10 platform running on the Azure Cloud provides growth and learning opportunity for a developer looking to expand their skill base. Their web infrastructure serves as a common interface for customers who learn, shop and get support for their biotechnology and life science needs. Improving personalization capabilities, commerce experiences, and related reporting are all strategic goals. This role also includes responsibility for assisting with integrations to other platforms within the organizations environment, including MS Dynamics CRM, SAP, Widen and more.
What you’ll do:
- Proficiently participate in the evaluation, selection, planning and integration of technology solutions.
- Proficiently analyze, design, develop, document, test, implement, support and maintain software systems.
- Work closely with business areas and information systems staff to proficiently configure and manage software systems in test and production environments as part of the software lifecycle.
- Work with end-users and information systems staff to proficiently streamline company operations and improve access to information.
- Proficiently lead or co-lead medium to large application development projects.
- Proficiently interact in a team setting to provide technical support for all areas of Promega generating information to be published on web sites, both internal and external.
- Proficiently manage and maintain standards, file structures, security, and access for production and development systems.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven ability in working in a team environment, anticipating and meeting team needs, and gaining cooperation from others.
- Considerable experience developing, supporting and maintaining business application software, including extensive end-user contact.
- Technology aggressive individual who seeks to continue improvement of their skills and are interested in sharing their expertise with others.
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing and supporting applications in a business environment using a high level Microsoft Windows based language (C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework).
- Experience developing and supporting on the Sitecore platform with a firm understanding of Sitecore subsystems and pipelines.
- Experience leading or co-leading medium to large application development projects.