Our Partner is hiring a CX Consultant. The future of business growth and development is highly connected with understanding your customers. Customer experience is a field that continues to grow within enterprises across industries. The Customer Experience Management (CXM) team at our partner continues to emphasize and push customer centric thinking to fellow employees and hopes to continue maturing their focus on the customer first mentality. Our consultants are at the forefront for driving customer centric thinking through CX strategy, experience design, customer validation, advisory services and advocacy.
General Profile and Scope:
- Requires in depth knowledge and experience with Customer Experience, Consumer Insights, Process Improvement and/or Management Consulting.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small to moderate projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility.
- Works independently with minimal to moderate level of guidance or partners with team members to complete responsibilities associated with role.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Partners with other teams within CXM (Research, Voice of Customer and/or Measurement) to help clients achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborates with other CXM team members to build skillsets and transfer knowledge related to the CX discipline and business areas we support.
What you’ll do:
- Overall – Maintain an end-to-end view of the customer experience and become the subject matter expert on cross-functional Customer Experience initiatives.
- Consulting – Build understanding of project needs and scope along with the approach to delivering client outcomes.
- CX Strategy – Develop CX strategies that align customer experience evolution with business goals, help clients frame the right business/customer problem to solve and inform business case advancement.
- Experience Design – Influence cross functional customer touchpoint design and facilitate design thinking workshops, leveraging CX tools and insights.
- Customer Validation Catalyst – Lead and inform learn agenda development and interface with our CI partners and analysts for qualitative and quantitative feedback on current and future state experiences.
- CX Management – Drive initiatives and build trusted relationships with clients through our consultative services, partnerships with other CXM teams and by delivering the necessary advice/POV throughout the engagement.
- Advocacy – Enable client to grow in maturity on all aspects of CX understanding and engagement
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Factors, or Design Thinking/Innovation
- 5+ years of generally related experience with 3+ years of experience in a Customer Experience, Business Process Management, Business Continuous Improvement and/or Management Consulting related field
- Successful implementation of customer experience or continuous improvement initiatives while applying project management methodologies
- Demonstrated strong consultative skills in driving and successfully delivery initiatives and engagement with stakeholders
- Experience in data and research-driven decision making, workshop facilitation, journey mapping, persona alignment and/or design thinking is preferred. • Proven success in collaborating and influencing multiple functions and groups to achieve desired business/customer goals