Our Partner is hiring a Senior Statistical Programmer. We are seeking an exceptional individual with strong statistical programming and analytical skills to participate in the development, validation, and post-marketing support of genomic biomarker assays that help cancer patients and their physicians make better treatment decisions. As a member of the clinical biostatistics team, the Senior Statistical Programmer will perform statistical analysis on data from diverse sources, using Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL, and SAS/ODS to create and maintain tables, listings, and graphs. This position will create analysis datasets in a standard format following specifications or per study needs, and assesses the quality of data analysis programs, as needed. The Senior Statistical Programmer will create innovative data visualizations and generate dashboards using creative techniques in either SAS, R, or Power BI per study needs. In addition, this role will collaborate closely with clinical biostatistics, clinical data operations, clinical development, clinical operations, medical communications, and medical affairs to provide expertise in the generation of statistical analyses and reports.
What you’ll do:
- Perform data analysis using primarily the SAS programming language for the summary and interpretation of medical and clinical data.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of the statistical programming activities for assigned projects; including, but not limited to, exploratory and formal data analyses for final study reports, abstracts, posters, manuscripts, and ad-hoc projects, including verification and documentation of results.
- Participate in the review of analysis plans and development of programming requirements, as needed.
- Work on complex problems and exercise independent judgment in the selection and adaption of methods appropriate for the specific objective, as needed.
- Independently verify other programmer’s results.
- Directly support project biostatistician, requiring minimal guidance.
- Proactively identify and resolve or escalate issues that could impact the quality or timely completion of a deliverable.
- Apply ability to write, test, and validate SAS programs, and review resulting output and data.
- Ability to program defensively, check results, and consistently produce accurate output.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize tasks to meet project needs.
- Ability to generate innovative data visualizations.
- Interact cross-functionally with biostatisticians and other members of the clinical team to perform ad-hoc analysis and generate reports necessary according to the team and study requirements.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computational or Biological Sciences, or related field as outlined in the essential duties.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in academia, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry.
- Demonstrated ability to support highly visible statistical programming projects of clinical data within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of statistical theory and statistical programming techniques and procedures; including, but not limited to, SAS.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of a wide application of technical principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
Are you an innovative healthcare data governance analyst, with a desire for researching, discerning, and integrating the latest healthcare trends, governance practices, and emerging technologies into actionable strategic and long-range plans? Are you known for serving as effective partner and liaison to top executives, Information Services (IS), and key business leaders on Data Governance accountability, concerns, and initiatives?
If so, please bring your expertise to Carex’s partner, as they are in search of a Lead Data Governance Analyst. This position will assist with developing and helping with the establishment and implementation of Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) program while working with the Enterprise Data Governance Director to develop, communicate, distribute, and monitor EDG activities as guided by the EDG Roadmap, including gathering and discerning new and emerging data-related opportunities and needs.
What you’ll do:
- Guide the design, development, build, and implementation of an Enterprise Data Governance Program that includes data stewardship, data literacy, data standardization, data sharing, data quality, master and reference data management, and data policies and procedures.
- Work with managers and employees, and liaise with departments and Information Services (IS) teams throughout the company on complex, multi-tiered projects that data governance will be a part of.
- Manage the implementation and cultivation of the Collibra Data Catalog containing both business and technical metadata by developing and promoting standards and best practices, training programs and working groups.
- Own the development and administration of the Collibra EDG platform by discerning stakeholder needs and delivering on those needs.
- Develop, update and provide guidance on the Collibra operating meta model, workflows, ingestions and user access.
- Partner with IS technical stewards to create and maintain standard practices to capture source to target data mappings within the Collibra EDG platform that are primarily automated.
- Guide the development and implementation of a data quality framework as well as set standards for measurement that ensures data is credible and fit for purpose.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, management information systems, business, statistics, computer science, math, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience working with data centric, data governance, data management standards or practices.
- Data Governance experience or BA experience working alongside data teams.
- Practical knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects and Reporting Services.
- Knowledge of databases and data structures.
- Tactical knowledge of data governance and its entity role.
- Analytical Capability/Analytical skills including Problem Identification and Resolution, Root Cause Analysis, Qualitative & Quantitative
- Analysis, Benefits Identification & Realization Approach, and Issues & Risks Identification & Mitigation.
- Knowledgeable in Structured Query Language (SQL) or data retrieval languages
This individual will have the ability to work remotely, though the ability to regularly commute to our partner’s office in Madison, WI is preferred. Hardware and equipment will be provided by the company, but candidates must have access to high-speed, non-satellite Internet to successfully work from home.
- Opportunity to inspire, drive change, and improve outcomes for all stakeholders
- Highly visible, strategic mindset with direct line of sight and reporting responsibility to various organizational executives.
- Full-time virtual, telecommuting, work from home environment available, if preferred
- Ideal base compensation range of $90,000-$110,000 + robust total rewards package.
Our partner offers an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunity for career advancement and a professional culture built upon the foundations of Respect, Responsibility & Relationships. They are a federal contractor and support a safe, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
Our partner values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.