Carex's partner is a healthcare IT company in Madison focused on helping customers automate document processing. Demand continues to build for their products, and they are poised for further growth in the expanding market for healthcare data solutions. Their software and services are helping to reduce healthcare costs and improve physician decision making at some of the largest and best-known names in healthcare. Their expanding list of marquee healthcare customers means they need your help to further expand the power and capability of our software.
Our partner works with the largest local governments as well as the most prestigious healthcare organizations across the country. If improving patient care, reducing healthcare costs, complying with quality mandates, or helping researchers discover new treatments excites you, send us your resume. We’re looking for people with passion.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for technical professionals with the skills to become a member of our partner’s Data Capture Analysis team.
- You will work closely with the support, sales, and engineering teams to define customers’ project requirements and to create and fine-tune text mining algorithms and document workflow solutions.
- You will delve into the world of machine learning and leverage it to train software to read documents like a human being. Your work will have a direct influence on c’stomers' success.
- Employees who excel in this role have the opportunity to grow into a software developer or technical project manager.
What you’ll bring:
- You have lots of energy and a passion for thrilling customers.
- You have a technical curiosity and have always wanted to know how things work.
- You are interested in text analytics and machine learning technologies.
- Analytical and creative mindset.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- At least 1 year of experience programming or scripting in any language.
- Experience with regular expressions or pattern matching constructs.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to think outside of the box and create new processes when needed.
Preferred experience and skills
- Prior experience with AI and/or Machine Learning.
- Bachelor's or greater in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, MIS/CIS, Informatics, or other science-related field.