Our Partner is hiring an IT SAP Solution Manager Analyst. In this role, you will be part of the global IT team and will be responsible for technical set up, configuration, and maintenance of Solution Manager. Within the SAP Solution Manager environment such as Business Process Monitoring, Solution Documentation, Custom Code Management, and Test Management.
What you’ll do:
- Support/Implement Solution Manager such as tool sets for global SAP ERP automated testing processes.
- Provides internal support for evaluation of proposed functionality in existing and proposed SAP applications.
- Work closely with multiple cross functional/global teams to support the design, development and implementation of the Solution Manager platform.
- Maintain Solution Manager's standards, procedures and documentation.
- Collaborate with other teams on implementation and support.
- Prepare documentation to help train and guide others in understanding SolMan capabilities.
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of SolMan experience in SAP Solution Manager, (including versions 7.1/7.2), which includes Planning, Design, Implementation, Upgrade, Configuration and maintenance of SolMan
- Experienced in Customization and operation of key SAP SolMan processes: Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), Change Request Management (ChaRM), Change Control Management System (CCMS), Test Management, Solution Documentation, Business Process Change Analysis (BPCA) and Business Process Monitoring (BPMon).
- Experience on CHARM Configuration for Solution manager 7.2 and working with development teams to support SAP Transports including organization/bundling, dual maintenance/retrofit and object conflict issue resolution.
- Experience on Solution Documentation and Solution Manager 7.2 Test Management.
- Experience in defining a roadmap for Implementation of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Monitoring capabilities on SAP ECC, S4 HANA, SAP PI /PO, BW, IBP, MDM landscapes.
- Knowledge in System monitoring, PI, BI Monitoring and monitoring dashboard configuration, Performance Optimization of Systems connected to Solman System.
Our Partner is hiring a Senior Campaign Development Analyst. This position is responsible for developing and implementing campaigns and processes for optimizing and executing marketing strategies. This role will ensure best practices are established and leveraged in campaign design and delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Serves as an expert executing marketing campaigns leveraging relational databases and technologies.
- Responsible for recommending and designing campaigns that maximize system performance while fully utilizing system functionality. Understands the data and ensures accurate execution against the campaign strategies. Resolves data conflicts in campaign design and results.
- Ensure efficient processes are in-place and/or developed to manage the quality of campaign output while establishing best practices and meeting timelines.
- Follow consistent testing methods and auditing processes to ensure congruent results across the team by effective use of project methodologies.
- Partners cross functionally to ensure campaign results and timelines are met (IT, Email, Strategy, Creative, Creative Production and B2B).
What you’ll bring:
- Applicable experience in the direct response industry with an emphasis on data analysis
- Campaign development including direct mail and ecommerce marketing.
- Understands financial metrics with the financial industry/insurance industry.
- Proven experience working with relational databases and demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with various application software including: MS-SQL, campaign software, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.