Advance your Information Technology (IT) career at an industry leading HealthCare provider.
Carex is actively searching for experienced expert-level UI developers who will leverage their technology skills to develop business solutions within the healthcare industry. The UI developer role will be part of development teams within Carex’s partner and contribute to creating and implementing web application UI as well as contribute to enterprise standards for a UI platform. The applicant will be challenged with cutting-edge technologies to provide a modern framework for SPA based UI and visualization solutions across virtualized machines, and hybrid cloud platforms (IaaS). As part of this transformational team the applicant will enable new business workflows for the company as well as help to build out a new IT infrastructure. These platforms enable rapid delivery for our IT teams. The prospective candidate will be engaged in a wide variety of work, including but not limited to web applications UI development, UI platform development, automation, and coaching/mentoring of teams adopting the platforms. The applicant will drive the evolution of our solutions and ensure that we meet our internal and external clients' software requirements.
Most importantly, you'll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to “helping people live longer and healthier lives” every day.
What you’ll do:
- Develop intuitive, easy-to-use software in collaboration with the development team, project managers, business analysts, quality assurance and users across the organization with modern Agile methodologies.
- Assists the UX/UI designer team with brainstorming, research, and translating wireframes into reusable components.
- Deliver prototypes, reusable and shared UI components, advanced scripting solutions, and implementations of complex single page applications.
- Take ownership of assigned application development tasks.
- Push the envelope with innovative and creative thinking.
- Provide modern and performant solutions for large-scale applications.
- Mentor and train developers to help solve technical challenges.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or equivalent technical experience.
- 5+ years working experience with AngularJS.
- 2+ years working experience in NgRx & RxJS
- Advanced knowledge of web service technologies like JSON, RESTful services.
- Work as a multi-skilled professional practicing Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior developers as well as teams adopting the platforms.
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development and continuous integration.
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams.