Senior Full Stack Developer (REMOTE)
Carex’s partner is looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a growing cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. Easy growth into a leadership role is also possible from this position. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What You’ll Do:
• Able to design, develop, test/debug, and maintain web-based software
• Work with project manager, graphic designer, and business analyst(s) to develop new features
• Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
• Keeping up with technological advances to optimize their software
• Communicating best practice and recommended technical solutions to decision makers
• Participate in daily standups and provide updates to team members
• Considers security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing
• Review and update the status of assigned Jira tasks
What You’ll Bring:
• Has a minimum of 2+ years full-stack software development experience in a professional work environment (5+ preferred)
• Proven ability to develop resilient code (using best practices and error handling) that performs and scales for large enterprise needs
• Ability to process and manage multiple, concurrent priorities
• Capable of backend development in VUE and Node.js
• Version control systems like Git and GitHub
• Experience with AWS or other Cloud systems for deployment
• Experience creating and consuming API’s or experience developing web services
• Familiarity in database storage solutions like SQL and JSON
• Familiarity in Jira and Agile methodologies (preferred)
• Has worked in a dynamic, small company environment and has a demonstrated ability to deliver with minimal direction
• High attention to detail
• Creative thinker
• Clear communicator
• Fully remote position open to candidates in the US (Occasional travel to company offices or meetings as required)
• Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance — starting on Day 1!
• Company-sponsored 401k options
• Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
• A FUN team-oriented company culture!
Senior Full Stack Developer Role
Carex’s partner, a company in Tampa, FL, is driven, professional, energetic and their goal is to disrupt healthcare.
Their work environment includes:
- Company perks
- Growth opportunities
- Lively atmosphere
Our partner is seeking senior full-stack developers with a background in web-based SaaS products.
They are embarking on a new technology offering to directly and immediately impact the specific operational inefficiencies in the US healthcare system. The solution: a transaction-based, multi-system data ingestion and reporting system, augmented with AI and machine learning that enables and empowers the creation of healthcare systems-operation-command-centers.
The developer in this role will design and build the platform that provides real-time presentation, modeling, and forecasting for healthcare organizations. The goal is to drive “situational awareness,” identify and implement process automation, and orchestrate operational workflows in healthcare. The work requires innovation and ingenuity.
Our client partner has been in existence and revenue-generating in the technology strategy and design space since 2016. Their leadership team has over 40 years of healthcare experience. Ideally, we are looking for talent in the Tampa Bay area, or in those willing to move to the area, although remote work is acceptable.
This team member develops applications for hybrid cloud management across the lifecycle of plan, order, deploy, operate, and govern customer workloads.
As a Full Stack Software Developer, you are responsible for design, development, and testing our proprietary system – the transactional-based data ingestion and reporting system designed for healthcare systems. Work with internal teams to understand product requirements and roadmap from both a business, technical, and delivery perspective. Collaborate with the team to commit to delivering stories/tasks/defects within a sprint cycle. Initiate and participate in the agile development process.
The successful candidate is ambitious and self-directed with a passion for Agile-based Cloud-native development. Prior software product development experience across the full stack of user-interface, API, data, and analytics development with a thorough understanding of DevOps and its supporting services and tools. Proven analytical capabilities and web application development experience, plus the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. You are very delivery-focused, balanced with being a big-picture evangelist.
What you’ll do:
Collaborates with product management and customer delivery teams to ensure product requirements are clear on what customers expect and what the delivery teams should set as the right expectations with the customers.
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies and serverless architectures
- Understanding of Public and Private Cloud Provider services, usage and delivery paradigms
- Back end – database / storage: relational database such as Postgres, in-memory databases such as Redis, object storage such as S3 or similar
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes, DevOps toolchains, blueprint, template and/or container-based deployment models
- Experience with AWS or similar
- Proven ability to develop resilient code (best practice error handling) that performs and scales for large enterprise needs
- Backend development in .NET 6
- Experience with HL7 nice to have
- Deep expertise in developing serverless REST API's
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience delivering product development of enterprise-class software products
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- High attention to detail and proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
- Ability to process and manage multiple priorities
Education: High School, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degree, etc.
Experience: 7+ years of experience as a software developer for web-based large-scale enterprise applications.
Healthcare experience nice to have.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- web development: 4 years (Required)
- .NET or Java: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote