Our partner is looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant that is able to manage the full recruitment life cycle for assigned position openings in a consultative manner. Focus on establishing and maintaining partnerships with hiring managers, utilize data to provide hiring strategy recommendations, and ensure positions are filled in a timely manner with the top talent required to support the business needs and objectives. They are looking for and individual who lives in the Wisconsin or Iowa area, hybrid preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the execution of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet business objectives
- Advocate for best in-class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at all levels through the full lifecycle recruiting
- Lead the process to ensure that the sourcing, recruiting, reference checks, offer, onboarding, and communication processes run smoothly contributing to a positive candidate experience and employer of choice
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to include Executives, HR and ad-hoc groups (ERGS, Inclusion Points) to execute key initiatives that support D&E/I and Culture
- Identify, source, attract and screen, qualified, diverse, high-performing talent
- Maintain confidentiality and operate with poise, integrity and resilience in a rapidly changing environment
- Manage the complete end-to-end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, HR, Compensation and other key stakeholders
- Develop and implement strategic recruitment plans for hard to fill positions
- Including in depth sourcing of passive candidates by using creative forms of online search (social networking/media, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Coordinate postings and sourcing, collect and screen resumes and applications, conduct phone screens, schedule on-site interviews, assist with reference checks, and initiate the new hire process
- Provide effective and timely internal transfer processing for hiring managers and the employees for assigned positions in compliance with corporate guidelines or specific collective bargaining agreements
- Analyze recruitment data to determine most cost effective methods for developing applicant pools
- Consult with the hiring manager, human resources and compensation to ensure that employment offers are fair and equitable and will attract high-caliber candidates
- Apply company programs, practices, and procedures related to the recruitment life cycle in compliance with federal, state and local law. Supervision
- Performs work under the direct supervision of a Manager
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a human resources related field with an emphasis in recruiting professional and/or hourly positions. *Demonstrated experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion practice. Other Requirements
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- This includes consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on status of positions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline
- Demonstrated ability to maximize web-based recruiting tools, social media, systems and software preferred
- Demonstrated ability to influence others using tact and professionalism
- Demonstrated informal leadership skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels within company
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, sometimes lead, and follow through on multiple projects/work initiatives at one time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment
Carex is working with a highly respected global organization, with roots and a headquarters in Wisconsin, and over 15,000 employees. They are looking for a Director, Global Benefits. This role is responsible for creating the strategy and overseeing the operation of the organization’s global benefits programs. This role is also responsible for leading Benefits team members and leveraging administration and analyst capabilities within our Global HR Services organization. A successful director will provide leadership, manage strategic vendor partnerships, create business cases for program changes, ensure compliance and governance, and resource strategic initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the creation and execution of benefits strategy, in support of strategic priorities. Gather external perspective and benchmarking from vendors, consultants, industry groups and networking. Enroll and align stakeholders and continually gather feedback. Develop business cases in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Deliver a best-in-class team member experience through active vendor management, seamless administration, and impactful communications. Design and manage benefits programs to ensure compliance and meet budget forecasts.
- Ensure sustainable benefit program support and career growth through cross-training and special assignments of team members. Deliver feedback regularly to recognize success and redirect development. In partnership with HR COE peers, curate unique career paths, a diverse talent pipeline, and succession plans for benefits and global HR services roles.
- This position requires the ability to travel 15-20%, as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in human resources, benefits, or a related field.
- Five (5) or more years of experience managing a benefits team.
- Benefits consulting background or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) designation.
- Demonstrated experience across benefits programs and corporate events
- Experience leading benefits for manufacturing organizations.
Carex is working with a well-respected family-owned company in the greater Madison area to find their next HR Generalist – This position will provide support for the Human Resources Manager in the areas of benefit administration, employee relations, recruitment, HRIS and policy administration. This is a hybrid remote/office role, located near Madison, WI.
What you’ll do:
- Assists and participates in employee investigations and disciplinary meetings as needed.
- Handles day to day questions and concerns from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Conducts exit interviews, summarizes data and recommends improvements.
- Responsible for day-to-day benefits administration, including new hires, changes, terminations, and open enrollment.
- Responsible for with leave administration including FMLA, STD, and LTD.
- Assists with New Hire Orientation and Paperwork as needed.
- Process necessary payroll paperwork, ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Complete Unemployment Paperwork, employment verifications
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Responsible for recruitment process for assigned positions/requisitions this may include posting the position, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, scheduling interviews, making employment offers, etc.
- Update and maintain confidential personnel files and HRIS System (ADP).
What you’ll bring:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The ability to effectively communicate and interact, in a positive manner, with all Company personnel and external customers is also required. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years HR Experience
- Ability to independently research and acquire related knowledge and/or problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal.
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding sensitive employee and Company information.
- Excellent customer service and diplomacy skills required.
- Must be self-guided and able to manage time and priorities
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience working with ADP is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Highly accurate and attentive to detail.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English), written and verbal communication skills are a plus but not required.