Maximize your potential and make an impact
In support of their thriving, yet growing ecommerce environment, Carex’s partner in Madison, WI is currently accepting resumes for their Ecommerce Manager role.
Our partner has served the library and education communities for nearly 120 years. They are the largest and fastest growing source for innovative and inspired solutions that promote lifelong learning and maximize positive outcomes. They reach their customers through a variety of channels, with their website delivering over 30% of their customer interactions.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the digital, marketing, and sales teams to inform strategy and develop and launch enhancements of product/service offerings that improve the ecommerce site experience
- Inform strategy and develop and launch enhancements of product/service offerings that improve the ecommerce site experience
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the ecommerce site
- Partner closely with internal and external Development Teams to deliver solutions that satisfy customer, technology, and business goals
- Champion emerging technologies and best practices related to web application design, including UI, usability, workflow, and the overall end-user experience for the business
- Utilize web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and site experience analytics tools to identify user trends, opportunities, customer pain points, as well as quantify business impact to guide prioritization
What you’ll bring:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a technology field. May consider a combination of directly related experience and education in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years ecommerce experience, preferably in modern, cloud- based, data-rich environment
- Proven experience standing up a new B2B ecommerce platform
- Proficiency in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Expertise with various modern ecommerce platforms and the corresponding integration layers across enterprise technology stacks (CMS, MDM, CDP, PIM, CRM, etc.)
- Strong technical understanding of web applications
- Prior project management skills and background, experience in Jira/Confluence or other enterprise-level project tracking tools
- Proven ability to translate customer needs and data into requirements for both internal and external teams
- Solution- and team-oriented approach with the ability to lead and influence others
- Ability to work with diverse, cross-functional teams throughout the organization
Benefits and perks:
Our partner offers a wide variety of insurance options, generous paid time off for personal time, parental leave, holidays, and volunteer time, a rich retirement program, flexible rewards for healthy lifestyle activities, and tons of other offerings from which to choose.