Our partner is looking for a Contract Admin. They are looking for someone who will develop, negotiate and manage full life cycle of contracts to support strategic and construction projects. Analyze and negotiate key business and legal terms in a variety of contracts, including complex business transactions.
What You'll Do:
- Manage contract activities including development, negotiation, amendment and compliance as part of the project organization in collaboration with Supply Chain to support our business.
- Work closely with Project Management and Sourcing to determine and negotiate appropriate terms and conditions of contracts.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts and statements of work to obtain commercial terms while mitigating risk.
- Advise and interpret contract requirements, obligations and risks and investigate/follow-up on contract related issues. Serve as primary internal resource for contract questions and interpretation; advise on next steps allowed or required by contract.
- Work both independently/autonomously and as part of a team to identify and analyze unique contractual relationships and draft terms to best fit the business relationship.
- In conjunction with project manager, manage the full life cycle of large, complex contracts
- Thorough and complete knowledge of applicable contract and ability to provide guidance and opinion on contractor and Alliant's compliance
- In conjunction with project manager and Sourcing department, develop specifications and statements-of-work including proper supplier performance metrics
- Using appropriate internal resources, assist in issuing requests for information (RFI) and requests for proposals (RFP), support development of evaluation criteria for RFI’s and RFP’s, evaluate RFI's and RFP's.
- Assist in developing and negotiating final agreements
- Responsible for the ongoing administration of new and ongoing agreements
- Manage the various contractually mandated processes to both hold Contractor accountable and keep internal customers in compliance with Contract, these processes include Notice, Request for Information and Change Order Requests
- Demonstrated ability to write drafts of Notices to Contractors
- Assist in trainings to engage and educate project team to promote compliance with contract and the role of the project team after contract execution
What You'll Bring:
- 3 years of contract admin experience.
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and ability to take ownership of assigned projects
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including communications to senior management and external parties
- Demonstrate established proficiency utilizing evolving technological tools to streamline daily tasks and communications
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment.