Carex’s client partner is the leading manufacturer of luxury kitchen appliances and is a longstanding, family-owned company in the Madison area. Icons of design and paragons of performance and quality, this client partner is the refrigeration, cooking, and dishwashing specialists found in world’s most luxurious homes. They look for team members who are driven by innovation and excellence, striving to serve their customers by doing what is right—with integrity, teamwork, and accountability.
This partner is seeking to grow their Sales Operations team by bringing aboard a Sales Operations Specialist I. You’ll be part of an exciting and dynamic company with a complex go-to-market strategy in the high-end consumer appliance space.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the 4 pillars of our client partner’s Sales Operations strategy:
- Pricing/Item Management
- Distributor Spiff Program (working with 3rd party vendor)
- Aggregate and manage pricing to support order management. This includes pricing analysis and ensuring data integrity while improving the existing process and tools.
- Support and assist with training efforts for MS Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Conduct regular audits of CRM database.
- Execute sales focused communications and support the sales organization with access to information.
- Provide support and oversight for a wide range of sales focused tools. Including but not limited to – spiff management, quoting tools, mobile CRM tools and others.
- Opportunities for projects and improvement initiatives will be ongoing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs and Dynamics CRM is preferred but experience with other CRM systems is acceptable.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Sales, Business, or related field.
- 1 year experience in a relevant field
- Strong MS Project skills, particularly Excel
- Analytical background Desired
- Need a highly adaptable person in this role, as there will be some considerable changes in coming years (large ERP Implementation)