Carex’s partner is seeking a motivated, adaptable, career-minded teammate who would like to utilize their skill set in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career advancement opportunities, a comprehensive benefits package and promote a work-life balance. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We’re looking for talented individuals who can serve as subject matter experts in their area of focus and represent their departments on complex assignments for our Smart Assignment team. You’ll be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation, and offer recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You’ll listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with their expectations.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in tactical initiatives such as designing, developing and operational support with the opportunity to be part of strategic visioning, introducing new technologies, design, improved metrics, and process improvements.
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step.
- Share responsibility with teammates for occasional after-hours on-call rotation for support of global company systems.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain global email administration.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining Google Security Center.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining Google Workspace tooling and services.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders to better support our email system and global systems and implement continuous improvement efforts.
- Learns and supports our company internal system platforms.
- Works on routine to complex projects.
- Normally receives/creates general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new improvements, upgrades, or regular maintenance.
- Assists in the development of standards, processes, and procedures for the CIA tools team.
- Performs regular system upgrades to keep us current and in compliance with our security guidelines.
- Evaluates elements of the technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and makes recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness; takes appropriate steps towards resolution
- Implements, operates and maintains other system applications the team is responsible for as needed for backfill, such as Azure, Zendesk, and Atlassian products.
- Creates and updates system application road maps.
- Listens to and evaluates customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions
What you’ll bring:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum, high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Occasional travel to company offices or meetings as required when safety travel guidelines are in place
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed Internet connection and dedicated work space are required
- Must be located in one of the following locations: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA or WI
- 3+ years experience of email administration
- 3+ years experience with setup and configuration of Google Workspace and/or Exchange and Microsoft Email platforms
- 3+ years experience supporting global system applications
- 3+ years of professional experience in system or application design and development at an enterprise level. (post-graduate)
- 1+ years experience with system automation include SAML SSO and integrations with Enterprise level applications.
- 2+ years experience in network design, firewall configurations, and global system tools
- Advanced degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field of study. Or equivalent technical experience in a professional environment
- Experience with Google Gsuite Work space administration
- Experience in an Agile working environment
Our partner is looking for a Solutions Analyst. Typically their days consist of working with a cross-functional team supporting various external- and customer-facing technologies, with specific focus on contact center telephony software. They are looking for a yearlong contractor.
What You'll Do:
- Following general instructions, ensures critical review points and quality assurance controls are included in all application development projects
- Develops cost estimates associated with recommended system development solutions
- Assists in defining user stories and participates in workshops, data and process modeling, and prototyping sessions
- Assists in ensuring business and technical needs and opportunities are identified and satisfied throughout solution development
- Assists in the gathering and analysis of information required for proper technical design, including the identification and evaluation of purchased package solutions
- Works with data/database administration functions to ensure proper design of system databases and appropriate integration with other corporate and contact center data
- Assists with analyzing information and business process flows to integrate new applications with existing applications
- Performs testing for moderately complex systems, and assists other analysts in testing complex systems
- Helps develop critical measures to test function and system performance improvements
- Assists business team in identifying training requirements to support application and other information technology use
- Required to participate in an on-call support rotation
- Occasional after hours and weekends are expected
- May interact with security and infrastructure areas to recommend appropriate security and control factors and infrastructure requirements for applications
- Performs work under the direct supervision of a Manager.
What You'll Bring:
- Education Level Field of Study Required/Preferred Bachelor's Degree Information Technology Preferred Required Experience
- 3 years of contact center support related experience. Preferred Experience
- Knowledge of cloud and/or on premises contact center applications and technologies
- Knowledge of CRM solutions and contact center integrations with those solutions
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of concepts of information technology
- Demonstrated knowledge of telephony/customer contact center technologies, including IVR, call routing, and call recording
- Demonstrated ability to implement standard analysis, programming, and testing techniques
- Ability to determine the use of appropriate current information processing technology, applies logical reasoning to moderately complex situations, and analyze problems of a moderately complex nature and derives workable solutions
- Advanced ability to develop and maintain telephony business applications
- Familiarity with relational databases (SQL Server/Oracle)
- Familiarity with Windows Server and Linux/Unix platforms
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment