Looking for the perfect Clinical Cytotechnologist role as the next step in your Traveler career path?
– Contract 3+ Month opportunity located in Burlington, NC
– Flexible 1st shift: You Pick 5am – 10am start time! (8 hour days)
– 1+ Yr of experience as a Clinical Cytotechnologist, with ASCP (CT) Certification Required
– Prior Traveler Cytotechnologist experience NOT required!
– Compensation for this position is anticipated to be $60.00 – $90.00 per hour dependent upon experience.
What You'll Do:
The Clinical Cytotechnologist screens and evaluates any specimens sent to the laboratory for the determination of possible malignant or related abnormal conditions. The Cytotechnologist role will include aspects such as:
- Screening of all liquid-based cytology, both manual and imaged, as well as conventional slides.
- Perform microscopic evaluation of cytological specimens following laboratory procedures and workload policies.
- Ensure proper documentation of workload recording, including screening and non-screening activities as required by CLIA and laboratory guidelines.
- Maintain absolute integrity in the accurate performance and reporting of results.
- Meet slide screening requirements as per standard operating procedure.
- Finalize testing results into the computer in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide backup for cytology processing and other tasks as needed.
- Comply with all safety, infection control, and HIPAA policies.
- Provide occasional assistance at local hospitals on ultrasound-guided FNA procedures.
What You'll Bring:
- BS from an accredited college/university.
- Successful completion of an accredited Cytology program.
- ASCP Cytotechnologist (CT) Certification is required.
- Prior experience working in Cytology is preferred.
- ThinPrep Certification is a plus.
- Candidates will need to pass slide screening requirements and annual CAP proficiency test.
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Sophie DeRepentigny directly at Sophie@CarexScientific.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Carex, in collaboration with our partner, is seeking a skilled and experienced Machine Learning Operations Engineer. In this role, you'll be entrusted with key responsibilities that contribute to our AI applications' effective operation and performance.
What you’ll do:
- Candidate will be handling application status
- Analysis of data check
- Creating dashboards
- Connecting Data Sources
- Identifying drift in model
- Creating alerts
- Error handling & Error monitoring
- Creating tools around deployment
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience working as a professional software developer
- Experience deploying AI solutions/applications in the cloud
- Experience choosing and writing machine-learning models for deployment at scale.
- Strong scripting experience using Python, Shell, SQL experience.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps automation such as Jenkins
- Experience with AWS services such as Sagemaker, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Athena, Glue, and ECR
- Experience with DevOps automation such as Terraform
- Prior experience on AI, Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Datadog or Splunk
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment focusing on continuous learning; code review, and pair programming
Good to have experience (as a DevOps)-
- Cloud/DevOps/MLOps engineer with an interest in AI
- Working experience with AWS services with IAM policy and role management
Carex is actively searching for hands on expert-level Software Developer who will leverage their technology skills to develop cloud-based business solutions within the healthcare industry. The Developer role will contribute to application development and data science efforts within the clinical development team at our partner. The applicant will be challenged with cutting-edge technologies to provide a modern framework for software development, data science and cloud platforms (e.g. AWS). As part of a clinical development team you will enable newly envisioned clinician workflows revolutionizing the healthcare industry worldwide. Your services will enable rapid delivery of clinical decision support, AI modeling, and many other services improving millions of lives. The prospective candidate will be engaged in a wide variety of work, including but not limited to software development, data science and cloud computing. Your role will include dealing with complex business integrations, eliciting requirements, and implementing secure and high-performance services consumed by various devices and applications across the organization and customers. You’ll drive the evolution of our solutions and ensure that we meet our internal and external clients’ software and infrastructure requirements.
Most importantly, you’ll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to “helping people live longer and healthier lives” every day.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of application development project assigned.
- Design and coding of new applications and enhancing existing applications.
- Pushes the envelope with innovative and creative thinking
- Provide leadership to projects to help deliver quality product
- Architect solutions and determine optimal utilization of services on AWS
- Performs code and design reviews with peers.
What you’ll bring:
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent technical experience.
- 10+ years of experience with strong Java knowledge.
- Experience working on Spring framework and REST web services.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with primary AWS services(Lambdas, ECS, IAM, VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, API gateway, SQS).
- Ability to learn new technologies and research new areas within computer and data science domain and apply it to ongoing initiatives.
- Experience in working with various relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent troubleshooting, follow-through and problem solving skills, attention to detail.
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams.
Carex Consulting Group and our clinical laboratory partner are seeking an API Connect Engineer. You will be responsible for installing, upgrading, and maintaining IBM DataPower Appliances and IBM API Connect. This is 100% remote, contract to hire opportunity.
Individuals must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company and our partner for this position now or in the future.
What you’ll do:
- Install, Upgrade, and Maintain IBM DataPower Appliances (on-prem and Cloud, preferably AWS)
- Install, Upgrade, Administer IBM API Connect
- Implement Best Practices for HA and Security
- Implement Logging and App monitoring mechanisms
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for DataPower and APIC activities
- Maintaining SOP for 24×7 support
- Collaborate with development, network teams, etc for New Initiatives and Troubleshooting
- On-call Support for L3 issues and work with IBM Support when needed
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of Experience with IBM DataPower administration including performance tuning
- 4+ years of Experience with APIC/APIM Administration
- Understanding of SOA, Microservice architectures
- Understanding of web security standards