Carex is working with a global firm that is looking for a Senior Software Developer at their De Pere, Wisconsin location. This role is a senior member of the Digital Innovations Team. You will architect, develop tests and maintain custom software solutions that meet end-user needs. You will mentor other software developers, lead small development teams and perform project management duties. The Software Developer III takes a lead role in design and code reviews, assists with delivery estimates and provides feedback about all aspects of the process. Additionally, this position will require some travel to our facilities in Northeast Wisconsin in order to support applications and interact with business users. Team members are expected to become the experts for their applications and have strong knowledge of business processes supported by the Team.
What you’ll do:
- Translate business requirements and specifications into usable and scalable software
- Design, develop or modify software and/or software systems by using various programming languages depending on the product and also taking the service architecture into consideration
- Write and maintain technical specifications.
- Troubleshoot complex software and performance issues
- Develop and/or perform software automated testing procedures, solutions and frameworks to ensure software functions as needed
- Lead design and code reviews
- Mentor other software engineers Look for security vulnerabilities in coding
- Participate in discussions about the team’s future vision and strategy
- Drive to achieve organizational, department, team and individual goals.
- Strive to stay technically and professionally relevant.
- Abide by and enforce all organizational policies and procedures.
- Work well within a small team environment which encourages participation in all facets of solution design and delivery.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience with .Net (C#, MVC), IIS Administration, and Web Development
- Experience with Relational Databases (i.e. SQL Server, Hana)
- Experience with Project Management Methodologies (Agile)
- Experience of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Software Governance tools and practices (TFS)
- Experience integrating across multiple applications and platforms (including APIs, REST connectors and other Web Services)
- Familiarity with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) preferred
- Requires bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or related experience and/or Training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 7 years previous technical experience in an Applications Development role.
- Must have .Net skills (C# preferred).
- Must have MS SQL Server 2012+ experience.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- Must have effective written, verbal communication, and customer service skills.
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality. Must strive to continuously learn new practices, processes, methodologies, technologies, and languages.
Carex is working with a global client partner that currently has an opportunity for a Network Engineer in Green Bay, WI area. The Network Engineer maintains and supports the integrity of the corporate network by administrating, troubleshooting, and analyzing a variety of network devices. The Network Engineer performs network and security maintenances tasks, such as review and analyze logs, device updates, changes and additions to the network. The Network Engineer will work closely with the Cloud Services and Cybersecurity Team to maintain the security, integrity, and reliability of the corporate network. This position will also be responsible for leading improvement initiatives and projects related to the network infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all network hardware including routers, and switches.
- Plan and prepare for new site installations, including managing the purchase, tracking, and installation of network equipment including: switches, routers, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) Manage network application technologies for Identity Services and 802.1X Test, and perform IOS upgrades, and patching of network appliances Manage wireless technologies, including planning, purchasing, and coordinating installation of controllers and access points.
- Work with ISP in monitoring/troubleshooting and ensuring bandwidth availability Researching of new technologies and methods to improve system and network reliability and up times.
- Ensure adherence to NIST 800-171, CMMC, or other compliance requirements Participate in a 24×7/after hours, on-call duty rotation.
What you’ll bring:
- Associate degree in information technology or related area of study (Experience may be considered in lieu of education)
- 6+ years working in the Information Technology Field or 4+ years network engineering experience This requirement can also be met with a High School diploma or equivalent and 8 years of related experience.
- Prior experience working with Cisco network devices and Cisco phone systems.
- Prior experience working with controller managed access points.
- Prior experience working with firewalls and security appliances.
- Applicant must have a good understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching and commands.
- Prior experience working with SD-WAN technologies.