Are you an innovative healthcare data governance analyst, with a desire for researching, discerning, and integrating the latest healthcare trends, governance practices, and emerging technologies into actionable strategic and long-range plans? Are you known for serving as effective partner and liaison to top executives, Information Services (IS), and key business leaders on Data Governance accountability, concerns, and initiatives?
If so, please bring your expertise to Carex’s partner, as they are in search of a Lead Data Governance Analyst. This position will assist with developing and helping with the establishment and implementation of Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) program while working with the Enterprise Data Governance Director to develop, communicate, distribute, and monitor EDG activities as guided by the EDG Roadmap, including gathering and discerning new and emerging data-related opportunities and needs.
What you’ll do:
- Guide the design, development, build, and implementation of an Enterprise Data Governance Program that includes data stewardship, data literacy, data standardization, data sharing, data quality, master and reference data management, and data policies and procedures.
- Work with managers and employees, and liaise with departments and Information Services (IS) teams throughout the company on complex, multi-tiered projects that data governance will be a part of.
- Manage the implementation and cultivation of the Collibra Data Catalog containing both business and technical metadata by developing and promoting standards and best practices, training programs and working groups.
- Own the development and administration of the Collibra EDG platform by discerning stakeholder needs and delivering on those needs.
- Develop, update and provide guidance on the Collibra operating meta model, workflows, ingestions and user access.
- Partner with IS technical stewards to create and maintain standard practices to capture source to target data mappings within the Collibra EDG platform that are primarily automated.
- Guide the development and implementation of a data quality framework as well as set standards for measurement that ensures data is credible and fit for purpose.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, management information systems, business, statistics, computer science, math, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience working with data centric, data governance, data management standards or practices.
- Data Governance experience or BA experience working alongside data teams.
- Practical knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects and Reporting Services.
- Knowledge of databases and data structures.
- Tactical knowledge of data governance and its entity role.
- Analytical Capability/Analytical skills including Problem Identification and Resolution, Root Cause Analysis, Qualitative & Quantitative
- Analysis, Benefits Identification & Realization Approach, and Issues & Risks Identification & Mitigation.
- Knowledgeable in Structured Query Language (SQL) or data retrieval languages
This individual will have the ability to work remotely, though the ability to regularly commute to our partner’s office in Madison, WI is preferred. Hardware and equipment will be provided by the company, but candidates must have access to high-speed, non-satellite Internet to successfully work from home.
- Opportunity to inspire, drive change, and improve outcomes for all stakeholders
- Highly visible, strategic mindset with direct line of sight and reporting responsibility to various organizational executives.
- Full-time virtual, telecommuting, work from home environment available, if preferred
- Ideal base compensation range of $90,000-$110,000 + robust total rewards package.
Our partner offers an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunity for career advancement and a professional culture built upon the foundations of Respect, Responsibility & Relationships. They are a federal contractor and support a safe, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
Our partner values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Our partner is looking for a talented and motivated Senior ETL Developer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set in the new Azure Cloud and Snowflake platforms. Our partner is committed to providing a team-oriented work environment that fosters high performance and employee engagement while maintaining a customer-centric focus and promoting a healthy work-life balance. They offer flexible work options, including in-person, hybrid, or telecommuting arrangements.
- Provide technical expertise on ETL design, data dimensional modeling (dimensional and fact tables), data warehousing, and data integration
- Determine and advise on the impacts of data warehouse structures and information flows due to changes in business or technical requirements
- Perform data quality analysis, report data quality issues, and propose solutions for data quality management
- Embrace our partner's core work values of the 4 R's: Respect, Relationships, Responsibility, and Resourcefulness
- Advanced proficiency in ETL tools (Informatica PowerCenter preferred, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Pentaho, Talend or similar)
- Advanced proficiency in SQL development, preferably on multiple database management platforms
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and adapt to change
- Advanced knowledge of data warehousing data structures and ETL best practices
Sponsorship: Please note that sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our partner offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive work environment. If you have a passion for data integration and are ready to contribute to their continued success, we encourage you to apply for this Senior ETL Developer position today.