Amazing opportunity to work as a QC Lab Technician in a great new Madison facility. This role is perfect for someone with at least 1 year of experience that wants to quickly advance in your career!
We have an incredibly flexible role available with a global leader in bioscience. Either work one fo the following shifts, or create your own!
- Wednesday-Saturday: 11:30am-10:00pm
- Monday-Thursday: 11:30am-10:00pm
- Sunday-Wednesday: 9:00pm-7:30am
What You'll Do:
The position will work as part of a team responsible for the quality control processes performed in a GMP-compliant food and probiotic manufacturing facility. Key functions and duties include:
- Performing environmental monitoring of the facility.
- Performing some basic chemistry on finished products (water activity, moisture analysis)
- Collect and prepare samples for testing
- Prepare chemical and bacteriological media, reagents, and test solutions used in the laboratory
- Perform and document laboratory equipment maintenance and calibration per written procedures
- Recognize and report potential quality problems to management
- Analyze retrieved data and prepare reports for laboratory management
- Perform facility inspections and verification activities to ensure GMPs are being followed
- Releasing of rooms for production upon completion cleaning
What You'll Bring:
A combination of education, work experience and/or training, including:
- Bachelor’s or Associate's Degree from an accredited college/university in Microbiology, Biology, Molecular
- Biology, Chemistry or related field (Preferred)
- At least 1 year of industry experience in a probiotic, food, or similar manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
- The ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing priorities and handle unanticipated events without losing sight of core responsibilities
- Incorporate a sense of urgency for initiation, completion, and communication of testing results and findings
- Work effectively as an individual or team player in a diverse work group
- Capable of prioritizing tasks to meet goals and ensure product quality
Apply Now and catapult your career forward!
Questions? Contact Andie Veach directly at Andie@CarexScientific.com