Are you a Mechanical Engineer with expertise in CO2 Refrigeration, Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer and a high aptitude for problem-solving directly with customers? If you're looking to join a well-rated company you can be supported and grow in, this could be the perfect next step in your career!
We're not able to consider candidates that are not currently located within the US.
We're looking for a consultative, problem-solving CO2 Refrigeration Engineer to join an amazing team that serves customers throughout the United States and the world:
- Full-time, direct hire opportunity
- Salary dependent upon experience: $75k – $150k
- On site in Kaukauna, WI
- BSME + several years of CO2 Refrigeration design/build experience
- PE certification ideal
What You'll Do:
The CO2 Refrigeration Engineer will lead development of optimal designs to support industrial refrigeration customers with CO2-based refrigeration solutions. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Evaluate options for CO2 Refrigeration systems (skidded packages, design/build etc.) and optimize designs to meet customer needs.
- Act as a technical expert for the company as well as internal and external customers with regard to CO2 Refrigeration and related systems.
- Directly communicate with customers in a variety of ways to better define their needs and effectively serve them. Efficiently respond to customer requests, verbally and in writing.
- Coordinate with staff to provide cost estimates, drawings, energy projections, construction schedules, etc. Facilitate letters of quotation and/or formal proposals for presentation to the customer.
- Ongoing development of engineering skill sets required for the application of refrigeration system designs, including: heat gain and loss calculations; application of appropriate systems; pipe sizing; control valve sizing; equipment selection; insulation systems; ASME code requirements; vessel sizing; product loads and calculations.
- Support and maintain a Lean work environment.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or equivalent
- Professional Engineer certification (or progress towards PE or EIT)
- Working knowledge of and technical expertise in CO2 refrigeration, fluid flow, heat transfer, etc.
- Ability to understand, analyze and troubleshoot mechanical and refrigeration systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Physical ability to access job sites, including some climbing
Take the next big step in your career and Apply Now!
Questions? Contact Becky Hines directly at Becky@CarexEngineering.com
Carex is a Certified Minority-Owned & Woman-Owned Business. Carex Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To see all of our available opportunities, visit Carex at: /candidates/see-job-openings/