What you’ll do:
- Develops, implements, and supports software programs and applications into the organization’s business systems.
- Performs code reviews.
- Executes on technical specifications for new and/or enhanced processes.
- Ensures projects meet business requirements and goals and fulfills end-user requirements.
- Proactively monitors applications and seeks to improve application availability, quality, and performance.
- Creates and maintains all required technical documentation per Business Technology methodology and processes.
- Performs daily management and operations of core business applications including enhancements, bug fixes, interfaces and other business requests.
- Resolves technical issues including diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds, and defect correction.
- Designs process flows and technical specifications for customized code, where appropriate, and for testing the interoperability of application modules under development.
- Creates standards and processes to develop and facilitate projects and initiatives.
- Develops written test plans and provides analysis of software system test results.
- Tests software programs and applications. Addresses issues in program logic.
- Tests the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or business or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 3+ years of related work experience including development of company-wide applications and linking cross-functional applications across business units and systems.
- Salesforce APEX experience preferred.
- Salesforce developer certification preferred.
- Knowledge of business application and development best practices.
- Effective communication skills to clearly and concisely convey technical information to clients and to share ideas, solutions and feedback with team.
- Effective interpersonal, analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to apply a methodical and logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to coordinate tasks to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships with Business Technology business clients, operations, security, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative to remain technically competent.
- Quick learner who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Works independently to complete routine to moderately complex issues.