Carex is working with a well-respected family-owned company in the greater Madison area to find their next HR Generalist – Bilingual candidates are preferred, but this is not required. This position will provide support for the Human Resources Manager in the areas of benefit administration, employee relations, recruitment, HRIS and policy administration.
What you’ll do:
- Assists and participates in employee investigations and disciplinary meetings as needed.
- Handles day to day questions and concerns from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Conducts exit interviews, summarizes data and recommends improvements.
- Responsible for day-to-day benefits administration, including new hires, changes, terminations, and open enrollment.
- Responsible for with leave administration including FMLA, STD, and LTD.
- Assists with New Hire Orientation and Paperwork as needed.
- Process necessary payroll paperwork, ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Complete Unemployment Paperwork, employment verifications
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Responsible for recruitment process for assigned positions/requisitions this may include posting the position, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, scheduling interviews, making employment offers, etc.
- Update and maintain confidential personnel files and HRIS System (ADP).
What you’ll bring:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The ability to effectively communicate and interact, in a positive manner, with all Company personnel and external customers is also required. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years HR Experience
- Bilingual (Spanish and English), written and verbal communication skills are preferred.
- Ability to independently research and acquire related knowledge and/or problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal.
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding sensitive employee and Company information.
- Excellent customer service and diplomacy skills required.
- Must be self-guided and able to manage time and priorities
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience working with ADP is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Highly accurate and attentive to detail.
Our Partner is hiring a Security Operations Business Applications Specialist. We are looking for a passionate, innovative, security professional to join the IT Security team. You will be responsible for building/improving processes and standards, vulnerability management, cyber training, driving compliance, and translating security information between development teams and IT leadership. This position reports to the Director, IT and Security. It is a hands-on position and requires participation in the various activities from planning through execution to meet the desired objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve success by effectively and efficiently managing the security operations function for the company ensuring we remain safe.
- Monitor reports/logs from security vulnerability tools (Qualys preferred), partner with Dev and Cloud teams to reduce vulnerabilities
- Review and understand logs and alerts from security tools
- Manage and respond to alerts (24/7) from third party tools and communications
- Manage the annual security training activities for all team members (mange users, track/drive completion compliance, update security awareness training content)
- Manage the regular Phishing testing (create content, track responses, generate reporting)
- Assist the Director, IT and Security to assist in establishing and executing the business continuity, disaster recovery, incidence response strategies.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 1-3 years security operations experience
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability management tools (understanding reports and alerts)
- Strong knowledge of Qualys, Crowdstrike, Arctic Wolf
- Understanding of PCI-DSS, PIPEDA, and CCPA compliance requirements