Our Wisconsin based partner is looking for a yearlong contract IT Analyst. This employee must be located in Wisconsin but is able to work in a hybrid environment.
This contractor will analyze, design, code, test, implement and maintain simple to moderately complex and smaller and more defined system projects, business applications, and purchased business systems using tools and products deployed on multiple technology platforms and on a corporate-wide basis. .
What You'll Do:
- Following general instructions, ensures critical review points and quality assurance controls are included in all application development projects
- Develops cost estimates associated with recommended system development solutions
- Assists in defining user stories and participates in workshops, data and process modeling, and prototyping sessions
- Assists in ensuring business and technical needs and opportunities are identified and satisfied throughout solution development
- Assists in the gathering and analysis of information required for proper technical design, including the identification and evaluation of purchased package solutions
- Works with data/database administration functions to ensure proper design of system databases and appropriate integration with other corporate data
- Assists with analyzing information and business process flows to integrate new applications with existing applications
- Performs testing for moderately complex systems, and assists other analysts in testing complex systems. Helps develop critical measures to test function and system performance improvements
- Assists business team in identifying training requirements to support application and other information technology use
What You'll Bring:
- Knowledge of Oracle's JCAPs tools and technologies Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of concepts of information technology
- Demonstrated ability to implement standard analysis, programming, and testing techniques
- Ability to determine the use of appropriate current information processing technology, applies logical reasoning to moderately complex situations, and analyze problems of a moderately complex nature and derives workable solutions
- Advanced ability to develop and maintain business applications using application development tools as defined
- Demonstrated ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management)
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts. Ability to write complex queries
- Experience with Java, developing web services, SOA Administration, preferably in Oracle SOA Suite. Understand the concepts of keys, certificates
- Knowledge of Meter-2-Cash life cycle
- Knowledge of CC&B modules and Oracle Utility Application Framework (OUAF)
Our Partner is hiring a SAP Basis Systems Analyst. In this role, you’ll be responsible for requirements definition and documentation of computer networks and systems, translating general business requirements into concrete IT deliverables, process maps, and functional designs at an enterprise level.
What you’ll do:
- Identify the appropriate business leaders/contacts for various business applications
- Work directly with IT Owners, Infrastructure, and Vendors to fully understand the infrastructure requirements for applications, including (but not limited to):
- Performing technical infrastructure systems analysis
- Understanding On Prem vs SaaS vs IaaS and end to end infrastructure to produce detailed network diagrams with requirements from vendors, leveraging our existing infrastructure footprint
- Writing server build documentation & firewall rules that explicitly detail server names and requirements regarding storage, server build, SMTP, SFTP, active directory, etc.
- Following change control procedures and submit production/test changes; contribute to improvement of such procedures
- Facilitate discussions around As-Is and To-Be infrastructure design to support current and future systems landscapes
- Interface with Security team and analyze security needs within and across infrastructure platforms
- Identify how applications interface through the end-to-end business infrastructure
- Consolidate and Standardize information related to all aspects of current and future infrastructure architecture
- Map server list to specific infrastructure owners for future remediation needs
- Create/Analyze server migration strategies for domain separations or upgrades
- Experience with SAP BASIS implementation, ServiceNow, ITIL, change management
- Support end to end application implementation lifecycle through design, build, testing support, cutover prep, and hyper care activities with cross functional teams
- Ability to create documentation to support audit and reporting requirements
- Facilitate discussions around roles and responsibilities to document RACI and operational support models for applications
- Collaborate with other IT resources to develop, maintain, and adhere to common set of work practices focusing on maintaining an integrated operating environment
- Document specific requirements for infrastructure team for each application requiring IT Infrastructure
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or Computer Science; equivalent and applicable experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Infrastructure Technician, Infrastructure Systems Engineer, or similar in an Information Technology Department is required
- Prior professional experience designing, building, and maintaining infrastructure systems for a large organization is preferred
- Business Analyst Certification (CCBA/CBAP) and working knowledge of BABOK is preferred
- Experience with SAP ERP software, Service Now, and SharePoint is preferred
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean methodology is preferred
- Must have experience in gathering and documenting requirements for large, complex applications
- Understanding of SAP ASAP methodology
Carex is seeking a motivated, career-minded Software Engineer – Java to utilize their skill set in a thriving agile-methodology environment. Our partner offers competitive career advancement opportunities, a comprehensive benefits package and promote a work-life balance. Our partner is a SaaS business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience.
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We’re looking for talented individuals who can serve as subject matter experts in their area of focus and represent their departments on complex assignments for our Smart Assignment team. You’ll be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation, and offer recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You’ll listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with their expectations.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in tactical initiatives such as designing, developing and reviewing code with the opportunity to be part of strategic visioning, introducing new technologies, design, improved metrics, and process improvements
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step
- Designing API’s and working with other teams to build integrations
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data store
Share responsibility with your teammates for occasional after-hours on-call rotation for support of production level systems
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain complex automated test code, scripts, data, and associated drivers per recognized SDLC methodology
- Participate in and lead design and code reviews
What you’ll bring:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum, high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Occasional travel to company offices or meetings as required
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed internet connection and dedicated work space are required
- Must be located in one of the following locations: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA or WI
- 3+ years of professional experience in application development at an enterprise level. (post-graduate)
- 2+ years of experience in SQL or NoSQL DB structures, experience with DB migration scripts (SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo)
- 2+ years of experience with object-oriented programming language including Java
- 2+ years of experience with front-end development frameworks such as Angular or REACT (Angular preferred)
- Candidate must express ability and eagerness to learn Angular if no experience
- Experience creating applications in cloud-based and cloud native development environments (ex. Azure, AWS, Google, Kubernetes)
- Advanced degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related field OR 6+ years of relevant IT experience OR IT Boot Camp graduate
- Exprience in Angular
- Experience creating and consuming API’s or experience developing web services
- Experience developing software in a SaaS environment using CI/CD and DevOps methodology
- Automated test development and execution (for example, REST-assured, Selenium, etc)
Qualified candidates should also possess:
- Experience in an Agile working environment
- Behaviors that demonstrate ability to keep current on technology trends
- Evolving communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with designing new methods and working with existing patterns in a previous role
Microsoft Dynamics Low-Code Developer (REMOTE/CONTRACT)
Carex’s partner, the leading manufacturer of luxury kitchen appliances worldwide is looking for a Low-Code software developer to support their Microsoft Dynamics and Power Automate initiatives in 2023. This is an opportunity to use modern technologies, work in fast-moving sprints with a collaborative team, and participate in rapid innovation in a dynamic industry.
What you’ll do:
- Manage configuration of MS Dynamics and Power Automate tools to create and iterate customerfacing applications to support Sales efforts
- Build and support workflow automations
- Work on API’s with other missioncritical applications
- Perform all or part of the software development life cycle and follow a methodology.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems.
- Gather data and analyze business and user needs in consultation with both business managers and endusers
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a development team working on small, medium, large and enterprise projects.
- Analyze business application requirements for functional business areas.
- Gather business requirements and develop specifications for software solutions
- Possess strong interview skills. Interview project stakeholders, document findings and make detailed recommendations.
- Has knowledge of commonlyused concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
What you’ll bring:
- Must be detail oriented, have strong analytical and problemsolving abilities.
- Must understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and preferably MS Power Automate tools
- Familiarity with tools such as ServiceNow and Jira
This position has is a 6-month contract term, with likely extension for successful candidates, and the potential to convert to a full-time employee for the right fit.
Our Partner is hiring an SAP Program Manager for a multi-year engagement. In this role, you’ll help deliver program success through effective team and initiative management while working with various global stakeholders and leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and manage project team consisting of IT, Business, Partner and PMO resources – deploying them effectively to support/enable successful program delivery
- Develop best practices, scalable mechanisms and repeatable processes on all aspects of the transformation
- Ensure proper communication and change management processes are adopted for all major change initiatives, identifying other potential priorities and/or interdependencies
- Responsible for overall management and delivery to customers of all projects under the SAP 4HANA Program
- Ensures that projects within the Program are completed on time and within budgeted cost and profitability targets
- Drives end to end Program implementation involving interaction with multiple stakeholders
- Anticipates issues and needs of the customer related to the Program and addresses them proactively
What you’ll bring:
- SAP and/or Oracle ERP implementation experience
- 7+ years of experience in leading complex projects locally, regionally, and globally
- Proficiency developing high-level and detailed program and project level activity/task work plans, schedules, staffing plans, and work-effort estimates