Our partner is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their high visibility, high impact Machine Learning team. The ML team collaborates with a diverse, broader-mission team to deliver value for their customers.
Members of the Machine Learning team have the option to major/minor in areas from a large data science specialization spectrum: Technical Product Management, People Management, Data Story-Telling, Applied ML, ML Research, AutoML (Algo/Performance) and MLOps (DE, SRE). This is a great role for someone who enjoys variety and is also looking to expand their skill set in a structured fashion.
What You’ll Do
- You will major in Applied ML (customer-facing) and minor in AutoML, focused on delivering value to customers.
- You will translate business problems into data science problems, and develop solution frameworks (for repeatability/scaling) with focus on speed to value.
- You will own key portions of OKRs that help maximize team productivity.
- You will have strong communication and organizational skills.
- You will convey complex ideas & trade-off decisions to business stakeholders.
- You will provide guidance to your team on task level prioritization and cross team coordination.
- You may support other teams during ideation with customers.
- Overall, you will be responsible for delivering ML products that deliver measurable business value for customers.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in data science/machine learning roles.
- Experience solving concrete, real-world machine learning problems.
- Well-versed in Python or R (and willing to continue to learn the Python ecosystem).
- Comfortable writing production-ready code.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and experience maximizing team productivity.
- Experience leveraging AutoML technologies.
- Up to date with what’s under the hood of some of the advanced ML tools available.
Nice to Have
- Experience with startup or Agile environments.
- Experience building AutoML tools.
- Track record of creating excellent slack emojis and memes.
Our tech-startup partner in the USA is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to join a rapidly growing team. The role is full remote. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has worked in the natural gas or energy space, enjoys a diverse client base and is experienced in enterprise software.
What You'll Do:
As a Sr. Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will own the ultimate success for a portfolio of our partner's enterprise customer base; this includes seamless customer onboarding, program/project success, retention, and renewal.
The ideal candidate will have a unique ability to communicate to varying audiences (executives, program leads, IT, and others), can build relationships effortlessly, and will passionately champion our partner, its products and overall customer value. The results are increased customer loyalty and retention of our partner's solutions.?
Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, we’re seeking an exceptional and energetic Sr. CSM who thrives amidst the challenges of a high growth environment.
What You’ll Do
- Own the ultimate success for a portfolio of our partner's customer base; this includes seamless customer onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal
- Define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered to our partner's customer base
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touchpoints, including exec sponsor program, EBR/QBR process, and “listening” points (e.g. on usage, program effectiveness)
- Find ways to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
- Develop and implement tailored and proactive customer programs that provide continued value to the customer and drive long-term account growth
- Proactively monitor customer engagement and program effectiveness to identify potential risks and prevent customer churn
- Drive and continuous improvement of customer referenceability, experience and health
- Work closely with sales to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Partner with the Customer Success Team to create and enhance repeatable processes, presentations and playbooks
- Personally manage customer escalations and methodical approaches towards resolution
- Track customer metrics and maintain customer health scorecards with clear action plans
- Be willing to travel and spend time onsite with strategic customers ( 15-20% during non covid times)
Who You Are
- At least 5 years of experience in a high growth technology firm (preferably SaaS) in a Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting or Engagement Management role
- Passionate about Customer Success and high-quality deliverables, and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Proven track record of managing six to seven-figure engagements with enterprise customers and deliver outcomes for the customers that result in material ACV/ARR growth
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and be able to manages complex relationships with customers and partners
- Has superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple priorities
- Strong technical aptitude and a passion for technology – ability to understand and explain complex technical products or issues
- Be able to work in a high growth environment and comfortable navigating through ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with utility, telecommunication, oil and gas industries are a plus
- Mission Driven – Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient
- Top Compensation – Competitive compensation package
- We are 100% Distributed – work from anywhere
- Remote work monthly stipend
- Best in Class Medical Coverage – 100% benefits and premiums paid
- Wellness reimbursement
- Educational Allowance- $1000/yr
- Weekly lunch stipend