Carex, in collaboration with our partner, is seeking a skilled and experienced Machine Learning Operations Engineer. In this role, you'll be entrusted with key responsibilities that contribute to our AI applications' effective operation and performance.
What you’ll do:
- Candidate will be handling application status
- Analysis of data check
- Creating dashboards
- Connecting Data Sources
- Identifying drift in model
- Creating alerts
- Error handling & Error monitoring
- Creating tools around deployment
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience working as a professional software developer
- Experience deploying AI solutions/applications in the cloud
- Experience choosing and writing machine-learning models for deployment at scale.
- Strong scripting experience using Python, Shell, SQL experience.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps automation such as Jenkins
- Experience with AWS services such as Sagemaker, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Athena, Glue, and ECR
- Experience with DevOps automation such as Terraform
- Prior experience on AI, Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Datadog or Splunk
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment focusing on continuous learning; code review, and pair programming
Good to have experience (as a DevOps)-
- Cloud/DevOps/MLOps engineer with an interest in AI
- Working experience with AWS services with IAM policy and role management
Carex Consulting is partnering with a fast-growing early-stage healthcare software company in Wisconsin. They are a leading platform for home healthcare and are changing the way care is delivered in the U.S. the human connection is at the center of everything they do. We are helping them find and hire a Full-stack Software Developer.
They are looking for a self-driven individual who has a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related fields. Other commensurate experience may be considered. As part of the Development team, you will be working to continuously advance their SaaS-based Enterprise applications. You will design and develop new functionality from concept to deployment supporting the customer community. This position requires a strong proficiency in all aspects of full-stack software development principles ranging from database integrations to user interface development. They are based in WI with a remote work option.
Our partner is a cloud based (SaaS) end-to-end business automation solution for home healthcare providers that uses technology to organize, optimize, and drive best practices of care. As home care’s leading software platform, they are changing the way home care is delivered in the U.S. The team’s passion to be the best is at the center of everything they do. They are looking for someone that will start making a difference day-one working for a fast-growing early-stage healthcare software company. Above all, always focused on the customer’s success and striving to delight customers!
What you'll do:
- Full-time position working on a small development team to support and enhance product offering.
- Work to design solutions that align with organizational and technical strategic direction.
- Work with teammates to mentor and train on new technologies and initiatives.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure work we're doing solves customers problems.
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include but not limited to: Paid Holidays, PTO, Incentives, 401K, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, HAS account and others.
- Be part of a company with a mission to help caregivers and patients every day.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications.
- Ability to work with fellow team members in a cohesive, respectful, and highly communicative manner.
- An independent and critical thinker, with a passion to make a difference.
- Experience developing, enhancing, and maintaining existing products.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- Experience deploying and maintaining services within a cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Experience working on a team utilizing Agile methodologies.
Our Partner is hiring a Senior Statistical Programmer. We are seeking an exceptional individual with strong statistical programming and analytical skills to participate in the development, validation, and post-marketing support of genomic biomarker assays that help cancer patients and their physicians make better treatment decisions. As a member of the clinical biostatistics team, the Senior Statistical Programmer will perform statistical analysis on data from diverse sources, using Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL, and SAS/ODS to create and maintain tables, listings, and graphs. This position will create analysis datasets in a standard format following specifications or per study needs, and assesses the quality of data analysis programs, as needed. The Senior Statistical Programmer will create innovative data visualizations and generate dashboards using creative techniques in either SAS, R, or Power BI per study needs. In addition, this role will collaborate closely with clinical biostatistics, clinical data operations, clinical development, clinical operations, medical communications, and medical affairs to provide expertise in the generation of statistical analyses and reports.
What you’ll do:
- Perform data analysis using primarily the SAS programming language for the summary and interpretation of medical and clinical data.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of the statistical programming activities for assigned projects; including, but not limited to, exploratory and formal data analyses for final study reports, abstracts, posters, manuscripts, and ad-hoc projects, including verification and documentation of results.
- Participate in the review of analysis plans and development of programming requirements, as needed.
- Work on complex problems and exercise independent judgment in the selection and adaption of methods appropriate for the specific objective, as needed.
- Independently verify other programmer’s results.
- Directly support project biostatistician, requiring minimal guidance.
- Proactively identify and resolve or escalate issues that could impact the quality or timely completion of a deliverable.
- Apply ability to write, test, and validate SAS programs, and review resulting output and data.
- Ability to program defensively, check results, and consistently produce accurate output.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize tasks to meet project needs.
- Ability to generate innovative data visualizations.
- Interact cross-functionally with biostatisticians and other members of the clinical team to perform ad-hoc analysis and generate reports necessary according to the team and study requirements.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computational or Biological Sciences, or related field as outlined in the essential duties.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in academia, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry.
- Demonstrated ability to support highly visible statistical programming projects of clinical data within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of statistical theory and statistical programming techniques and procedures; including, but not limited to, SAS.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of a wide application of technical principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
Are you an innovative healthcare data governance analyst, with a desire for researching, discerning, and integrating the latest healthcare trends, governance practices, and emerging technologies into actionable strategic and long-range plans? Are you known for serving as effective partner and liaison to top executives, Information Services (IS), and key business leaders on Data Governance accountability, concerns, and initiatives?
If so, please bring your expertise to Carex’s partner, as they are in search of a Lead Data Governance Analyst. This position will assist with developing and helping with the establishment and implementation of Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) program while working with the Enterprise Data Governance Director to develop, communicate, distribute, and monitor EDG activities as guided by the EDG Roadmap, including gathering and discerning new and emerging data-related opportunities and needs.
What you’ll do:
- Guide the design, development, build, and implementation of an Enterprise Data Governance Program that includes data stewardship, data literacy, data standardization, data sharing, data quality, master and reference data management, and data policies and procedures.
- Work with managers and employees, and liaise with departments and Information Services (IS) teams throughout the company on complex, multi-tiered projects that data governance will be a part of.
- Manage the implementation and cultivation of the Collibra Data Catalog containing both business and technical metadata by developing and promoting standards and best practices, training programs and working groups.
- Own the development and administration of the Collibra EDG platform by discerning stakeholder needs and delivering on those needs.
- Develop, update and provide guidance on the Collibra operating meta model, workflows, ingestions and user access.
- Partner with IS technical stewards to create and maintain standard practices to capture source to target data mappings within the Collibra EDG platform that are primarily automated.
- Guide the development and implementation of a data quality framework as well as set standards for measurement that ensures data is credible and fit for purpose.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, management information systems, business, statistics, computer science, math, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience working with data centric, data governance, data management standards or practices.
- Data Governance experience or BA experience working alongside data teams.
- Practical knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects and Reporting Services.
- Knowledge of databases and data structures.
- Tactical knowledge of data governance and its entity role.
- Analytical Capability/Analytical skills including Problem Identification and Resolution, Root Cause Analysis, Qualitative & Quantitative
- Analysis, Benefits Identification & Realization Approach, and Issues & Risks Identification & Mitigation.
- Knowledgeable in Structured Query Language (SQL) or data retrieval languages
This individual will have the ability to work remotely, though the ability to regularly commute to our partner’s office in Madison, WI is preferred. Hardware and equipment will be provided by the company, but candidates must have access to high-speed, non-satellite Internet to successfully work from home.
- Opportunity to inspire, drive change, and improve outcomes for all stakeholders
- Highly visible, strategic mindset with direct line of sight and reporting responsibility to various organizational executives.
- Full-time virtual, telecommuting, work from home environment available, if preferred
- Ideal base compensation range of $90,000-$110,000 + robust total rewards package.
Our partner offers an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunity for career advancement and a professional culture built upon the foundations of Respect, Responsibility & Relationships. They are a federal contractor and support a safe, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
Our partner values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Our partner is looking for a talented and motivated Senior ETL Developer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set in the new Azure Cloud and Snowflake platforms. Our partner is committed to providing a team-oriented work environment that fosters high performance and employee engagement while maintaining a customer-centric focus and promoting a healthy work-life balance. They offer flexible work options, including in-person, hybrid, or telecommuting arrangements.
- Provide technical expertise on ETL design, data dimensional modeling (dimensional and fact tables), data warehousing, and data integration
- Determine and advise on the impacts of data warehouse structures and information flows due to changes in business or technical requirements
- Perform data quality analysis, report data quality issues, and propose solutions for data quality management
- Embrace our partner's core work values of the 4 R's: Respect, Relationships, Responsibility, and Resourcefulness
- Advanced proficiency in ETL tools (Informatica PowerCenter preferred, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Pentaho, Talend or similar)
- Advanced proficiency in SQL development, preferably on multiple database management platforms
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and adapt to change
- Advanced knowledge of data warehousing data structures and ETL best practices
Sponsorship: Please note that sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our partner offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive work environment. If you have a passion for data integration and are ready to contribute to their continued success, we encourage you to apply for this Senior ETL Developer position today.
Carex is actively searching for hands on expert-level Software Developer who will leverage their technology skills to develop cloud-based business solutions within the healthcare industry. The Developer role will contribute to application development and data science efforts within the clinical development team at our partner. The applicant will be challenged with cutting-edge technologies to provide a modern framework for software development, data science and cloud platforms (e.g. AWS). As part of a clinical development team you will enable newly envisioned clinician workflows revolutionizing the healthcare industry worldwide. Your services will enable rapid delivery of clinical decision support, AI modeling, and many other services improving millions of lives. The prospective candidate will be engaged in a wide variety of work, including but not limited to software development, data science and cloud computing. Your role will include dealing with complex business integrations, eliciting requirements, and implementing secure and high-performance services consumed by various devices and applications across the organization and customers. You’ll drive the evolution of our solutions and ensure that we meet our internal and external clients’ software and infrastructure requirements.
Most importantly, you’ll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to “helping people live longer and healthier lives” every day.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of application development project assigned.
- Design and coding of new applications and enhancing existing applications.
- Pushes the envelope with innovative and creative thinking
- Provide leadership to projects to help deliver quality product
- Architect solutions and determine optimal utilization of services on AWS
- Performs code and design reviews with peers.
What you’ll bring:
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent technical experience.
- 10+ years of experience with strong Java knowledge.
- Experience working on Spring framework and REST web services.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with primary AWS services(Lambdas, ECS, IAM, VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, API gateway, SQS).
- Ability to learn new technologies and research new areas within computer and data science domain and apply it to ongoing initiatives.
- Experience in working with various relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent troubleshooting, follow-through and problem solving skills, attention to detail.
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams.
Carex Consulting Group and our clinical laboratory partner are seeking an API Connect Engineer. You will be responsible for installing, upgrading, and maintaining IBM DataPower Appliances and IBM API Connect. This is 100% remote, contract to hire opportunity.
Individuals must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company and our partner for this position now or in the future.
What you’ll do:
- Install, Upgrade, and Maintain IBM DataPower Appliances (on-prem and Cloud, preferably AWS)
- Install, Upgrade, Administer IBM API Connect
- Implement Best Practices for HA and Security
- Implement Logging and App monitoring mechanisms
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for DataPower and APIC activities
- Maintaining SOP for 24×7 support
- Collaborate with development, network teams, etc for New Initiatives and Troubleshooting
- On-call Support for L3 issues and work with IBM Support when needed
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of Experience with IBM DataPower administration including performance tuning
- 4+ years of Experience with APIC/APIM Administration
- Understanding of SOA, Microservice architectures
- Understanding of web security standards
We are seeking a mid-level software developer on behalf of our partner, a leading financial services provider, to join their Lending Product team. The ideal candidate should have strong technical skills, be customer and team-focused, drive results, and be passionate about learning and helping team members grow. This role is a year-long Contract to Hire position that is not eligible to provide sponsorship.
The Lending Product Team, which includes the Insurance Design and Services team as well as the Billing and Reporting team, supports and enables processes for the lending products provided to customers and their members. The systems supported by the Lending Product team enable group level policy administration, member level policy administration, and premium and refund processing.
- Develop, test, and document high-quality business systems solutions in a business environment
- Understand and advocate for programming best practices
- Work effectively as a team member in a business or academic environment
- Problem-solve, analyze issues, and think creatively
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Influence others and demonstrate the ability to learn upcoming technologies
- Show strong leadership and mentoring skills that drive the growth and development of team members
- Embody an agile and DevOps mindset with a strong focus on delivery
- Around 5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of modern programming best practices for the Microsoft technology stack, such as .NET, C#
- Knowledge of API development, testing automation, and application design strategies
- Experience in developing and using Web Services
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud development, including setting up and maintaining pipelines, using Azure Kubernetes Services, and Function Apps
- Experience working with data, including SQL Server or Azure SQL
- Experience using CI/CD and automation
- Front-end/UI skills (React, Typescript, Single-page Application preferred)
- Experience using Azure Data Factory
- Experience building reports using Power BI
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS
Our partner is seeking a contingent IT Help Desk Analyst to join their team, providing first-tier escalation support for Help Desk calls. The ideal candidate will be responsible for responding to requests and incidents, implementing solutions, and ensuring a first-call resolution for end users when possible.
What You'll Do:
- Assist end users by providing a mix of technical and customer service skills, handling repeatable documented troubleshooting tasks.
- Provide technical assistance and support for general and routine incoming queries related to End User devices, VPN connections, and user access management.
- Perform remote software distribution via an endpoint management tool and coordinate with users for successful distribution.
- Assist and troubleshoot corporate and personal mobile devices.
- Manage incidents and requests, including escalation and assignment to appropriate support teams.
- Create and manage Master incidents in ServiceNow for IT Rapid Response Teams and Cybersecurity Incident Response teams.
- Write, review, and maintain articles in ServiceNow knowledge base database.
- Provide in-person and remote technical support for non-IT business functions.
- Assist with new team member onboarding and training, and create training documentation as necessary.
- Work securely using two-factor authentication and other security measures as required.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Communicate user tasks and stories clearly to all stakeholders.
What You'll Bring:
- Associate Degree in Information Technology (preferred) or relevant IT certifications.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems, software, client and mobile computing hardware, peripherals, and general End User device troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of Incident and Request management using ServiceNow (preferred).
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Ivanti’s Endpoint Manager (formerly Landesk).
- Ability to work individually and as a team member.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a high-paced environment.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with End Users in problem/urgent situations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply logical reasoning to situations and derive workable solutions to low complexity problems.
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimum direction and work effectively when multiple priorities exist.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment.
If you are a dedicated IT professional with a passion for problem-solving and customer service, we encourage you to apply for this position.