Carex’s Accounting Firm partner is looking to hire a Non-Profit Audit Manager. Enjoy a collaborative work environment and breadth of advancement and mentorship opportunities with our growing Audit team. Our Audit team excels in a team-oriented, dynamic environment with a family atmosphere. In this role, you’ll experience a variety of external client work, coupled with flexibility and nearby onsite travel opportunities. We are driven by the ideas and dedication of our talented professionals and are always looking to attract those with the desire to make an impact and have a rewarding career. This is a remote opportunity, but candidates must reside within Wisconsin.
• Participate in and perform procedures to achieve audit objectives.
• Lead team through the delegation of tasks throughout the planning, field work and “wrap-up” stages of an audit client engagement.
• Advise clients and resolve complex accounting issues.
• Document, validate, test and access various financial reporting control systems.
• Market, network, develop new businesses and lead client presentations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
• CPA license
• 5+ years in accounting, auditing and financial management, including prior non-profit or governmental audit experience
• Strong organizational, research, analytical, problem solving, communication, and presentation skills
• Technical skills pertaining to the preparation of compilation and reviews
• Proficiency with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Internal Controls over financial reporting