Our Partner, a global communication and executive development firm is hiring a Sales Consultant for their NYC office. Our Partner works with nearly 5000 executives and their teams to help them to achieve greater business results through more effective communication internally with their colleagues and externally with their clients (their clients include some of the most recognized business leaders in the world).
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the growth of the company through high end consultative sales.
- The role will focus on the growth of an individual book of business as well as the identification of new business opportunities through the development of relationships with senior level decision-makers.
- The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial and enterprising with strong negotiation skills while demonstrating authenticity and a passion for growth and development within oneself and others.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of five years of proven experience in a business development and/or client interfacing role
- Demonstrated ability to nurture and grow existing relationships as well as to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Capability to uncover clients’ communication challenges/needs, align offerings, and articulate recommended solutions to senior-level and C-Suite clients across multiple disciplines/sectors.
- An executive presence coupled with polished and well-developed oral and written communication skills.